1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Question - Does Monorail count as the 6 total?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by 5squaredeb, Jul 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 5squaredeb

5squaredeb Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi,
    I'm taking hubbie and my daughter/boyfriend later this month. I've gotten 2 - 2 day Monorail BOGO. Does this count as my total of 6 - I buy chips. A couple of questions - my first is, if this monorail BOGO doesn't apply to the 6 total, can I buy more than 1 NYNY roller coaster free ride - as I've bought one already. I've also bought a $25 Nine Fine Irishman credit and a BOGO Nine Fine Irishman entrée offer since daughter is staying there - can I combine them both for 1 dinner?

Thanks and happy gambling!

5squaredeb

2. JoJoR

JoJoR VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The monorail has its own limitations (I believe it's 4 of each) so that won't count towards your 6 MLife rewards. Usually you're limited to 1 of the same MLife reward (except for some room discounts or if you get lucky and there's been a new batch of rewards released). As for using both the $25 credit and the BOGO, I would call the restaurant directly just to be safe.

3. 5squaredeb

5squaredeb Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks so much - I'm thinking since I bought 2 different offers - 1 $25 credit and 1 BOGO that I should be okay since they're different but I will call them directly and post back the response.

Thanks again!

5squaredeb

4. eaglejohn

eaglejohn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Doubt you can use both if they are both in your name. Look on page 2 of any reward to see limits. If roller coaster is under MGM property it will count against your reward total. Many rewards are limited to once and done unless a new batch comes out. Page 2 of rewards is your friend.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.