1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

I have a love for Vegas and I am a future Vegas Bride 10/16/15

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by vegasbride, Jul 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vegasbride

vegasbride Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi all from MN. My fiance and I are Vegas lovers (new a newbie as of 2 years ago). We have an upcoming wedding at Flamingo Garden Gazebo 10/16/15 and with time fast approaching I wanted to do some more research on "all things Vegas." Primarily my concern are the horrible reviews for Flamingo Hotel and their rooms. It has been a stress free wedding planning up until now. The last thing I want for my out of town guests (many who have not been to Vegas) is for them to be upset and have the possible hassels of long check in waits, fees, elevators, and whatever else. We have a Go Mini Suite, so I am not too worried, but the standard rooms for wedding blocks are Fab deluxe.

I have read there is a possible online check in... Is this for all guests or just TR guests? Also, it is $20 a night upgrade to the Go Rooms, but I have also read a lot about the "sandwich" trick.

There really is not much I can do expect fully disclose to guests to read reviews and also refer to my other hotel block at PH. More just venting and wishing Flamingo would get it together!

2. Joe

Joe VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome to the group. I can't help with any of your questions, but I wanted to mention you missed the proper wedding date by one. We will arrive on your wedding day but, the next day, we'll be celebrating number 34!

Good luck with all your plans! :thumbsup:

3. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We are regulars at Paris / Bally's but on our NYE trip....they weren't fully comp'd so we stayed at Flamingo. It was fine....we had a nice Go deluxe & kids had the Fab Deluxe which they liked. NYE crowds are crazy and every place busy but we did not experience any issues with the elevators and since I am Diamond....check in was a breeze in the Diamond office. Mid October should not be so crazy to cause excessive waits at either check-in or elevators. Wondering how many rooms you have for guests? Are you possibly Plat or Diamond? You may be able to take all your guests with you to check in so all could be in the same area. You may also contact your rep planning your wedding....they could help you by getting a host to block rooms ahead of time. Good luck!!

4. saintpauljeff

saintpauljeff VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Solid month to get married in Vegas :thumbsup:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.