1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Downtown Booze

Discussion in 'Downtown Hotels' started by BlackJackLady, Jun 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BlackJackLady

BlackJackLady High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wondering if any one knows if any of the downtown properties will comp Glenfidditch (used to get it at Fitzgeralds before it became the D) and who has Guinness Stout?

:beer:

2. joespoolhall

joespoolhall VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It probably will vary with the property you're at as each will have their own standards. Beyond that, the game you're playing and your betting level will likely determine what you're allowed. If you're playing $5 BJ or .25 VP, Dewars or Red Label is more realistic. On the other hand green chip BJ or $1 VP will give you a better chance. You always ask no matter what. All they can say is no.

Good Luck!
    Ric at Joes

3. swimjim10

swimjim10 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Good Lord... that sounds like good stuff to induldge in at home when not looking to get pinned but if I attempted adding either into my Vegas insides they would at some point become my outsides! Good luck with this!

4. FullPay

FullPay When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Can't help you with the scotch, but El Cortez had Guinness. Four Queens and MSS won't have it because they have house craft brews.

I play 25 cent vp. Once the bartender knows that I am playing and tipping I just ask. Can you comp me this or what's the best you can do. The rules are pretty straight forward, unless you are a whale. In which case you wouldn't care and they would just charge it to your room.

5. mkcoroner

mkcoroner Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have been served Guinness on tap, in a real glass (approximately 10-12 oz) when playing table games at the D. MK

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.