1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Changing Southwest tickets & a decision to make today.

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by Guardian, Jun 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guardian

Guardian High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've got a flight booked for Vegas on 8-26, returning 9-1. Today I received from Total Rewards free flight and accommmodation for two to Laughlin 8-23 to 8-27.
    If I decide to take the TR offer what do I need to do with my Southwest tickets? Do I just call them to cancel and then they have me down for credit on a future flight? I don't want to delay on choosing because you never know how long you have before the free flight offer fills up.

2. savage810

savage810 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You can call or go online to cancel Southwest. They will give you credit for up to one year from the purchase date. Easy peasy.
    :beer:

3. jamesxnj

jamesxnj VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You MAY be able to book the TR trip and cancel at a later date w/o a penalty..I did a trip in April and remember something about a cut-off date for no refunds,but forget if there was a fee..May give you more time to think it over..call them.
    But cancelling SW should be no problem,just use the credit within a year.GL

* Oh Shoot.Misread your 'Free Flight' ..Thinking it was like mine for $150 or so..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.