1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MrsFuri (and MrFuri) Do Vegas... LIVE TR 6/30-7/3! Palazzo, e', Boobies +++

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by MrsFuri, Jun 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrsFuri

MrsFuri Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I bring about 3 extra outfits for those days where whatever I've "planned" just doesn't work!

2. Kkirk777

Kkirk777 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Have a wonderful time !!!! Tell us about the hotel, food, shows,

3. grosx2

grosx2 Have fun storming the castle!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the tips, have a great trip!

4. MrsFuri

MrsFuri Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you! I will tell you guys about EVERYTHING! They'll be plenty of yummy cocktails, lucky gaming, fab food, crazy experiences, bargain shopping and really fun times (maybe some karaoke even) :)

5. V.C.

V.C. Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Looks like you are all ready for a great time! Have a lot of fun and thanks for sharing all of your pre-travel stuff! :)

6. breanna61

breanna61 Super Moderator

Trips to Las Vegas:
    PM me 24 hrs before your trip and I'll move your thread back to Trip Reports. I'm looking forward to your live report.

7. Valgal

Valgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Glad to see you back. Ive been contemplating my wardrobe fir August. I am definitely going super casual. It will be capris everyday. But I do like a a dressy blouse or tunic and some bling.

8. MrsFuri

MrsFuri Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you! We can't wait! Two more sleeps ;)

9. MrsFuri

MrsFuri Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Oops my apologies Breanna! I'll do that!

10. MrsFuri

MrsFuri Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you! Glad to be back!

Check out PattyBoutik on Amazon. Super cute tops, really affordable and really well made! It's my new favorite! It's on prime too, so free 2 day shipping!

11. joesmom

joesmom Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just looked at these - they are so cute! I may order a couple for my trip!

12. MrsFuri

MrsFuri Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    In my outfits I have 4 from PattyBoutik, two are shown and two are backup!

The purple dress and the one shoulder black top with fringe and sequins are shown.

The other two... One is a lace one shoulder top and a regular top with a sweetheart neckline and cap sleeves.

The material feels great and the quality seems excellent! I'll let you know how they hold up on the trip! :)

13. MrsFuri

MrsFuri Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well, the groceries are purchased and put away! My mom, dad and two nieces are coming up to take care of our three little guys!

Of course, we had to make sure they were well stocked with supplies :)

I also organized the fridge and pantry and laundry is on!

Cleaning and organizing prior to a trip is the only cleaning and organizing I enjoy!

The countdown is on... 2 days! [​IMG]

-MrsFuri

14. Geogran

Geogran VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    OK now Missy!
    As a his and her fashionista AND super mom AND out there housekeeper - you are really making me look bad. :Þ:poke:

My Steinmart red dot sale outfits from my last Vegas trip ( no new duds except my comfy Easy Spirit sandals), and conning DH into vacuuming and dusting and mopping the floors before our trip in 3 days, put me in a way other category!

I'm proud to say I excel at the sheer number of slot hours I put in every trip...the suite is wasted on me...

Love your TR and style :). Keep it coming!

15. MrsFuri

MrsFuri Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Geogran- Trust me when I say it takes a village. Husband is a super dad, I try and keep up with his super dad powers! We have three, three and under... it's nuts around here.

I love Steinmart, I got a fabulous Tahari Suit on super sale... it was $13.04!

You've likely got me in the slot hours... though I may be playing catch up... actually, I am playing on myVegas right now (I'm anxious).

Have a super trip and win big!!

-MrsFuri

16. joesmom

joesmom Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am getting excited for you!! Oh and I love Steinmart. I lost 60 lbs 3 years ago - went from a size 14 to a 4 and Steinmart provided my new wardrobe :) but - I am back up to a 6 and some things are just a bit too tight :) Good luck - get some hand pays!

17. MrsFuri

MrsFuri Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What would a pre-trip be without a trip to the ER!? Our middle son, V (age 2.5) slipped in the bathtub and gashed his head on the base of a pillar!

4 staples and some high blood pressure for mom later and we are being discharged! He is totally fine and was "the best patient all day"! No even one tear!

[​IMG]

Be good to us VEGAS!

-MrsFuri

18. Big dan

Big dan High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Omg that made my stomach hurt. I have the worlds clumsiest kids and I know how you feel. My daughter just smashed her fingers in the door as I was typing this. lol. Anyway I just have one concern about your pretrip... You are planning on wearing skinny jeans on your last day there. (Yeah right! With all the drinking and buffets good luck.) j/k I can't wait to follow along, hope you have a great time.

19. MrsFuri

MrsFuri Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ahhhhh the joys of parenting, eh Dan? We have all boys so I am certain this is just one of many ER visits to come. Hopefully, they all go as well as this one did!

You know, you have a point on the skinny jeans... Hmmmm perhaps I need to make a swap, I was thinking fashion and wasn't considering the Vegas 5! :) :)

Thanks so much, can't wait to get there... So close I can almost taste it!

20. MrsFuri

MrsFuri Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well, Sunday evening is winding to a close here (eastern time)... And I think, apart from a clutch bag purchase, some jewelry to buy and picking up my hubs gray slacks... We are ready to go!

As I mentioned before my parents and two of my nieces have so generously volunteered to come up and watch our littles (with some extra love to our V after today's accident).

To make it as easy as possible for them, I've loaded up on easy dinners to cook and all their favorites and tonight, I picked out and bagged their clothes for daycare and their PJs so my mom didn't have to try going through their wardrobe, labeling each day morning or night! If you were wondering, my boys have a ton of clothes too (mama just really loves to shop). Getting three boys ages 3 and under ready in the morning is no easy feat! I'm trying to make it as painless as possible, I'm a good daughter :)

[​IMG]

Now? Now, I am going to have some wine and chill.

[​IMG]

Tomorrow is going to be a crazy day, between work, a few things to pick up, my folks getting into town and last minute whatever's.... But it should go by super fast!

Wishing everyone a fantastic week! Can you believe it's just about July???

-MrsFuri

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.