1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Funkhouser Easy Money CET diamond ASSpiration TR 5/27 -30

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by Funkhouser, Jun 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Funkhouser

Funkhouser In Charge of the Big Door

Trips to Las Vegas:

My Trip Report

Well wasn't planning another trip to Vegas so fast, but as things go I lost my western territory due to company changes.

So I figured why not mix business with pleasure and stay in Vegas for a couple days. This was a solo trip but I did bump into some VMB folks while out there. One really drunk nite thanks to my work pal and new accounts owner Dean "the governor" whom I handed over 5 million in established business which he will enjoy the residual commission on. Dean was nice enough to treat me to a great dinner at Heritage Steak and a great gift of Evan Williams 23 yr old Bourbon.

We started off evening at Cosmo Book and Stage where I took an ass beating on drink Woodford and dumping $300 in short order on Boner Deluxe.

We walked over to Aria for some craps, However table ran cold with a lot of 7's thrown after getting point established. If I had not hit two high horn bets it would have been worse. A rough BJ shoe game at $25 a hand eradicated another $400. Leaving me down 1200 for the day.

Some minor luck after cigars at Andre
    's when I threw $20 in an airplane slot and got a monster bonus.

[​IMG]

I called it a night around 2 am since I still had to work a half a day the next morning.

Since I had just made Diamond ASSpiration level one a host here on this board was nice enough to book me in CP Augustus tower for 4 nights.

[​IMG]

31st Flr with great view of fountains.

I went downstairs shortly for coffee and to lay sports bet where I thought I saw BeeJay cashing his big golf winner.

I headed over to center bar for coffee and VP. First hundred managed to hit these.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Yup, Hit the same 4OAK dueces within 5 hands of each other. I also missed a lot of 4 to the Royal draws, 6 I believe.

Last edited: Jun 10, 2015
  2. jlee1224

jlee1224 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Nice. I also have ASSpiration level 1, and would love your room with that view. I might have to try to duplicate your hotel arrangements if/when I go to Vegas.

Keep up the good luck at slots. Ain't it terrible where you do so horribly at tables (where the odds are supposed to be so much better) and make it up at slots?

3. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Nice slot/VP hits!

4. Funkhouser

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wow, I have been suffering from a major case of TR abandonment lately. Now that the Stanley Cup is over, I will pick up where I left off.

5. Funkhouser

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So Thursday afternoon I was still nursing my hangover. I headed over to the Earl of Sangwich for some grease and sprite. Line was longer than mrs. Funk houses cc statement from outlet mall shopping last month.

[​IMG]

After what seemed like an eternity I got my order. While the food was fair, sandwich was slightly over toasted. Obviously not all franchises are able to duplicate the Golden Arches standard.

Next up was some more VP play., but not before I slipped in a Hundy on an Outback Jack slot and popped the minor and major progressives within 15 spins. A bonus and two progressives meant I was cashing out $1100 in a great hit and run.
    [​IMG]

That revitalization of my bankroll brought me slightly ahead for the trip. I headed over to Bellagio to get some dollar play in on deuces before VMB meet up.

Did well out the gate on a bank near Hyde lounge, popping a Five of Kind. I also had a couple of near misses, like the one below on Jacks.

[​IMG]

The VP gods were not with me, and I started to slide back into the red, after dropping $400 of my winning back. I cut my losses and headed over to Walgreen's to pick a big bottle of water and Red Bull.

I also noticed that the planning commission of Clark County was still under the duress that there was a drug store shortage, and had approved the Ballys CVS.

[​IMG]

Got over to Cosmo Book and Stage, around 3:30 and met a whole bunch of folks, a surprising number who live the other side of the border. Just for fun I introduced myself as "NateDog".
    Had a great time meeting and swapping stories, We even got a Beejay and Borats 2 minute quickie "wam bam nice to meet you mam'" visit. :drunk:
    Given the BAC count, I am surprised they made it over there.

After the grip and grin I headed back to CP for rest, on the way to the room I fed a twenty into a nickle multiplay for this near miss. But I managed to hit at 8 times multiplier on 4OAK Jacks to raise my buy in up near $100

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 23, 2015
  6. breanna61

breanna61 Super Moderator

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Here's the photo Beeejay took at the Cosmo meet[​IMG]

7. macwjp

macwjp Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was wondering if this picture was going to get posted :) thanks for posting Breanna. Funk, I abandoned my report as well, hoping to get back to it this week sometime.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.