1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

How's the LINQ pool?

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by DonnyC, Jun 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DonnyC

DonnyC VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I love staying at Flamingo, for the pool.

Thinking about trying the Linq (rooms look pretty small)...how's the pool?

2. zing

zing Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It looks like it's pretty nice, with daybeds and cabanas surrounding the pool. But it's still really, really small.

3. DRPinVA

DRPinVA Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It is very small indeed...there are lots of shaded areas due to it being more or less in the courtyard of the hotel...which may be a good thing during the heat of summer...There is a much smaller pool up above the main pool - not a 'kiddie' pool, just a mini-pool....This is a picture of the main pool, you can see from end to end.

Vegas Trip May 2015 (15).jpg

4. reedy

reedy Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just booked a cabana for 3 of us on a late Aug Sunday. At first they sent me a quote for $400 + %18 grat which i thought was a little much for there. I got another email for the same date this morning for $200 + %18 grat. Figured we would probably be looking at around $500-$600 total with everything added on so nailed it down,

I've never done a pool day in Vegas before. Time to start doing some sit ups.......

5. Leesh

Leesh Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    One thing I don't like about the rentals at the Linq pool is that they charge a fee instead of a minimum spend. I was quoted a $150 fee + 18% for a daybed for a Friday in August. It does come with a bucket of beers or 2 drinks + water ($50 value) but doesn't really seem worth it. I'm hoping I can go morning of and get a better deal or I'll just grab some free loungers instead.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.