1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Table Games Caesars AC Craps Tournament

Discussion in 'Table Games' started by Harry Lyme, Jun 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Harry Lyme

Harry Lyme VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I got an e-mail from Caesars about a craps tournament. It's the first time I've even heard of, or paid attention to, one in this area since I've been playing the last few years.

"You have a free entry for the Craps Qualifier Tournaments at Caesars AC Saturdays & Sundays, June 20-28. Register at a Promotional Kiosk from 10am - 2:30pm on Saturdays and 8am - 12:30pm on Sundays. See mail for details"

The entry fee is $100, cash or reward credits. The Qualifier tournaments boast a $20K prize and a seat in the $125K Finale on July 11th. I might not be able to make either qualifier date, but it might be fun to do. I got a slot tournament offer, too, today, but those are only fun in Vegas when you just want to go bonkers for 2 minutes.:poke:

Anyone get this and going?

2. macdad3996

macdad3996 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I went this past weekend. First place was $10k cash, 2nd place $5k direct bet, 3-7th $1k direct bet. Start with $1k in chips and top 7 players from the whole day win prizes. There was about 75 people or so in the tournament.

3. Harry Lyme

Harry Lyme VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks! That sounded interesting. Maybe if I find out early enough next time I'll make it a point to go.

Thanks again!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.