1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

First ever weekend trip to Vegas

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by Jameezy, Jun 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jameezy

Jameezy RIP Riviera

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So all booked for July 4th weekend. Will arrive in vegas at about 11 am/11:30 am from Sacramento on july 3rd. I will be there july 3rd, 4th, and 5th but leaving the 5th on that sunday night. I have been to Vegas many many times but all my trips are 4 days minimum. I never really had to plan out anything. With 4 days + you can just kinda wing it as you go.

Now with this weekend trip i'm a little morr stressed out. Every single minute in vegas has to count. I have to make sure i grt up early july 4th and soak in every little thing i can. Luckily my flight leaves sunday night so i have some time sunday morning and afternoon to kinda do a couple things i didn't do friday and Saturday.

I'm booked at Mandalay Bay comped so of course my pool scene and gambling scene will probably be at mandalay exclusively. Me and my group are already thinking we won't have time to try the bellagio buffet.

Anyone have any tips on getting the best bang for your buck on a weekend trip?? Wishing i could have gotten that monday off work lol

2. sindustry

sindustry VIP Whale

Best bang for your buck would be to not stress over seeing and doing as much as possible. Just relax and have fun. You have been to Vegas many times, so enjoy the weekend.

3. Snidely

Snidely VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If a vacation stresses you out, you're doing it wrong.

Just don't plan to drive anywhere on the Strip from about 7pm to 11pm on July 4th and you'll be fine.

4. ken2v

ken2v This Space For Rent

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What both these guys said.

5. azlefty

azlefty VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you're meeting a bunch of people there, just plan dinner and let everyone do their own thing the rest of the day. That is a good time to choose a buffet because you won't have to worry about splitting the bill, since everyone can pay on their way in. Also, people will be late. wait for them 15 minutes but not forever.

Also be sure to check out 1923 Bourbon & Burlesque at the mandalay. It's a really nice lounge.

6. Jameezy

Jameezy RIP Riviera

Trips to Las Vegas:

I will definitely check it out. First time staying at mandalay

7. captainron62

captainron62 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Don't waste time jumping from place to place. Cab lines, club to club, etc are time kilers!

8. broncofn

broncofn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Best bang for your buck is everything everyone has said and i will add not to sleep lol. J/K

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.