1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Cosmo

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by mcmann14, Jun 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mcmann14

mcmann14 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Staying at the Cosmo for two nights during the second week of July on a marketing offer. When I called to book, they put me in a City Room. Because I'm staying midweek, what are the chances I get a free upgrade to a Terrace Studio simply by asking at check in? Really want one of those balconies - and, if I'm lucky, a view of the Bellagio fountains.

2. Bommen

Bommen High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would throw in a twenty and ask if there is any rooms with a balcony overlooking the fountains. I never had a city room but they have more than twice as many terrace studios and terrace 1 bedrooms so chances it would work with one of those should be pretty good.

3. wanker751

wanker751 Dutch Rudder Enthusiast

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you really want one... pay for it.. and don't chance it. It is not that costly of an upgrade. I do it all the time ahead of time. Premium view was like $35 extra a night.

4. BayouBengal

BayouBengal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'd say you have a half decent shot so long as there isn't a big conference in town midweek. If it looks like they're going through with the upgrade, ask for the East Tower.

City Rooms are fine but the one I was placed for a night due to my room type not being available, seemed like it hadn't been used in a while. Everything was dusty. It was tidy, just dusty.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.