1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

FullBoats liveish corrupting tour June 15-18

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by FullBoat, Jun 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FullBoat

FullBoat VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:

My Trip Report

Well, it's that time again. Trip to the promised land. It's been 3 months since I've been there, so I was getting a bit of a withdraw going on. This will be trip number 5 for the year.

A bit of background how this one got going. I was talking to a couple of co-workers up at work. Well, one of them said that they hadn't been to Vegas since they were 20. I thought to myself, this is inexcusable, so I told her that she should come with me sometime. I am a gentleman after-all, so it was only polite to invite her. Her being easy on the eye's didn't hurt. :evillaugh

Well, that was right after my last trip. And, I mentioned to another worker that I have more room offers than I can use. So, we all decided to go.

Here's the list of crazys:
    - "B" Vegas Virgin - Staying at Fremont
    - "T" A guy who's gone a few times - Staying at Golden Nugget
    - "K" A lady who hasn't gone since she was 20 - Staying with me at The D
    - Me, the degenerate of the group, and travel agent.

We'll all be leaving on Allegiant at 1:07pm, and landing about 1:55pm local.
    I've setup a limo from Presidential as a surprise for everyone.
    After we all get checked in, we'll have lunch/dinner at Golden Gate. And, we have tickets already for Zombie Burlesque. I'm hoping to get a few hours in at PH so I can stay there in Sept for the big craps roll.
    Tuesday night I've got reservations at Andiamo for K and I. She doesn't know that yet. ;)
    Other than that, there's going to be lots of drinking. Lots of smack talk between us guys. Lots of hitting on K. Lots of craps by me, and slots by B.
    I'll be trying to teach craps to the other 3 at some point in the week.
    At some point we'll hit up Nuggets pool. Wonder how I'll do on a mini-craps table.

So, wish me luck all.... in more ways than one. :wink2:

And, the funny part on this is that the 2 other guys are daytime leads, and the lady is a tech. That's about half of the daytime leads. I don't think our director realizes that 2 of his leads won't be here this week... well, it's too late now. :D I'm such a bad influence.

I'll try to keep this updated as much as I can, and post some pics along the way.

2. Big dan

Big dan High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Get some! :thumbsup:

3. jimboguy

jimboguy MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Is "K" the person who wanted to know where to buy hooker clothes? :nworthy:

4. FullBoat

FullBoat VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes, yes she is. I offered to get her something from Victoria's Secret over at PH, but only if she modeled it for me. She didn't go for that. :( Maybe after a drink from Mermaids with an extra shot.

5. FullBoat

FullBoat VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Made it to the airport alive. A friend was driving so that was new. So far the flight isn't delayed but it's starting to rain.

6. FullBoat

FullBoat VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Dang. Loading is taking too long. I think we're going to leave late. Don't they know they're cutting into my drunk time?

7. mrjvegas

mrjvegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    best of luck! Do it big

8. Imperial_Palace_King

Imperial_Palace_King High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
  9. FullBoat

FullBoat VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Landed about 10 min late. So not too bad. Friends were surprised about the limo

10. FullBoat

FullBoat VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Finally got everyone checked in. Got some dinner at GG. Time to hit the tables before our show.

11. FullBoat

FullBoat VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just waiting on the show. Down about $150 in craps but up a few strong rum and Coke's. uploadfromtaptalk1434425246824.jpg

12. FullBoat

FullBoat VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well, last night was interesting to say the least. Before the show one of the guys was talking up a girl from Briton. Well, about 30 min in, her BF walked up. Doh But, they were a nice couple, so we got together after it. Well, K decided that she wanted to see a strip club. Hey, who are we to turn down that request. So, we hop in a limo from Hustler, and head on over. Well, we're all standing around the bar because there's only 2 dancers up, and they're not the best ones in the world. Finally some decent talent comes on, and K goes up to the stage, and gets a stage dance. Yeah, us guys were liking the night already. And, that's where it made a bad turn. B was at a table, and ordered a drink. Well, I told him to only use cash, but he was pretty out of it, and didn't listen of course. Well, between the bar, and his table the watris lost his ID. Every time you use your card there you have to show it...so, no more drinks for him. Well, he went to the ATM, and tried to pull money out..no go. Called his bank, and they locked his ATM card due to "unusual spending". Crap..They can unlock it, but that department only works Mon-Fri 8am-5pm... double crap. And, K got a couple of drinks, and then her bank locked her account too... TRIPLE crap. Not a good way to start the trip at all.
    So, we all deiced to head back downtown, and call it a night. It was about 2am by now, and I had been up for almost 24 hours. And, the others had been hitting the drinks pretty hard, so they all went back to their rooms, and passed out.

So, I'm down about $140 in craps from before the show, and 2 people have their cards locked. This better not be a sign of things to come. But, at least the show was really good. We were all laughing through the whole thing, and they had some good singers.

Now to shower, and get some food. Today I need to get some time in on the tables/VP. Got to keep the comps coming right? :)

13. FullBoat

FullBoat VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Up a whole $15 at craps at Fremont. Going to check out Downtown Grand

14. FullBoat

FullBoat VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Back down $50 at Downtown Grand. Time for food and rest up for tonight

15. kingpasty

kingpasty High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hopefully you'll need your energy for lots of different activities tonight :wink2:

How's it going with K? Have you broken out of the friend zone and into the "What happens in Vegas" zone if you know what I mean lol?!?!?

16. FullBoat

FullBoat VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not yet dang it. Last night's debacle kind of killed any mood. But hopefully champagne and good food will help.

And I have a few 5 hour energy drinks. .so I'm set there. [emoji6]

17. Tank45

Tank45 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    With the strip club visit, I thought we'd hear of something???

Yearly "work trip"
  18. FullBoat

FullBoat VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah she was pretty ticked about the whole CC deal. Was going pretty good before that. Hopefully we'll pick back up tonight

19. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sucks about the bank. But good stuff so far! Good luck with K!

Kicking off the Trip with Two New Hotels to Us!!!
  20. FullBoat

FullBoat VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks. I figure worse case I'll have some nice eye candy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.