1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Myvegas more than 3 rewards

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Sunfish8, May 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sunfish8

Sunfish8 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hello...I was wondering how one knows if your eligible to purchase more than 3 rewards when you have purchased chips. Do you get an email, do you just try and if it allows you to buy you know....
    Anyone been able to purchase more than 3 excluding the wolfgang puck Ect.
    Thank you
    Roberta

2. miniwhale

miniwhale High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    you just check on the second page of any reward that tells you how many rewards you can get. You don't get any notification. When you have purchased up to the amt. they are looking for you to buy, it automatically shows up pretty quickly afterward.

3. SeaJay

SeaJay Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It tells you how many rewards can be used in a 30 day rolling time period. Mine says 6. Which is good but also kind of depressing since I have over 2,000,000 LPs. I will never be able to spend them all.
    But I'm sure going to try to put a big dent in them anyway.

4. willywilkes

willywilkes Low-Roller

It will let you purchase more than your limit but you can only use the number specified in the terms and conditions. Being able to purchase the reward does not mean you can use them all- I have purchased 5 but will only use 4 next week, just want to decide while I'm there.

5. BiGP

BiGP Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    How do you have 6 redemptions per month?

6. willywilkes

willywilkes Low-Roller

People have earned additional rewards by purchasing chips- there isn't a known amount you have to spend, but 6 is the most you can have and I believe that spend is definitely in the hundreds. It used to be believed that $50 in chips got you a 4th reward- I don't know if that is still true, I got a fourth reward recently but have definitely not spent $50 (but have spent a little), however it's been months since I spent and the 4th reward just was given to me within the past few weeks.

7. garson51

garson51 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have already booked tickets for Love and KA (2 out of the 3) and will be going for the Bellagio buffet when I hit the 90 day mark.

That will still leave me with over 250k LP. Understand I can have 2 X Station rewards - and, what else? Can I book and use things like Foundation Room, Wolfgang Puck, monorail up to the limit of my LPs, or is there a limitation on those (a maximum number?)

Thanks in anticipation.

G

8. whiskeyandslots

whiskeyandslots High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm embarrassed to say that I've spent a total of just over $50 on MyVegas chips. It was never my intention, but drunken nights and $5 at a time...anyway, as soon as I went over $50, it changed and allowed me to get four rewards. Hope that helps.

9. M_ILIS

M_ILIS VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    How recently did you pass the $50 threshold?

10. Harry Lyme

Harry Lyme VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just noticed two days ago that I had 4 rewards. I haven't purchased anything since maybe before October, unless my SO purchased something and I didn't notice. Over the years we probably spend around $50 between the both of us, but usually $5 here and there. Even though I'm progressing better than I thought I would with LPs, it doesn't really help me as I planned on using some for non-MGM rewards like the monorail. It's nice to know, though, just in case.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.