1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Pool cabana question

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by Sam in Ut, Jun 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sam in Ut

Sam in Ut High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've been contemplating renting a cabana a couple days for my next trip to Vegas. When I called they said the daily cabana rental charge is $299 with a $300 minimum food & beverage. So does that mean I'd be required to spend at least $300 to eat or drink in addition to the $299 cabana charge? $1200 seems a bit much for a couple days in the sun for the wife & I.

2. BayouBengal

BayouBengal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Typically it's the food and bev minimum minus taxes and gratuity. Ask for clarification to be 100% certain but this is how it works at the places I've called.

3. pleepleus

pleepleus 2016 - The monkey is back

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It depends on the property. Some of them have a minimum and others have a separate cabana charge in addition to a minimum.

4. thebax84

thebax84 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Which Property?

5. kps

kps High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The way you present it, yes it would be $1200 for 2 days before taxes and such. If this is the case the deal you are being told is not worth it.

Most, as Bayou said, will charge you a minimum which will be for food &beverage spending required while having the cabana.

6. Sam in Ut

Sam in Ut High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
  7. Sam in Ut

Sam in Ut High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just called the PHO pool manager regarding the minimum F & B charge. He stated the cost of the cabana for Monday thru Thurs is $299. The $300 minimum Food & Beverage is in addition to the cabana charge, therefore the cabana charge for one day will be $599 (and up). This would make it a pretty expensive afternoon at the pool.

8. kittyglitter_mm

kittyglitter_mm Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not worth it for that pool, IMHO. Take a look at the Monte Carlo pool. Lazy river, wave pool, and theirs is about $250 during the week with a food and beverage credit up to that amount. I don't believe you have to a guest there to rent a cabana.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.