1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Disposable cooler

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by IWannaBeInVegas, Jun 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IWannaBeInVegas

IWannaBeInVegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Renting a car one of my days to go to the Valley of Fire and would like to get a Styrofoam or some other cooler that is cheap that I would not have to worry about bringing back home. I would hate to get out there and have nothing to drink in 103 degree weather. Options? Picking the car up at Aria and heading straight out.

2. Imperial_Palace_King

Imperial_Palace_King High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Stop at cvs or any drugstore and pick up a styrofoam one. You could also just fill a gallon zip lock with ice from the hotel and use any random bag as a makeshift cooler.

3. IWannaBeInVegas

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't know why I did not think of the CVS, so many there, LOL. I don't think i will do the bag thing, would hate for it to leak water all over the rental car.

4. RockyBalboa

RockyBalboa Front Line Winner

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Check on Amazon or at your local Target for a collapse-able cooler. I bought one for my trips to Vegas and I use it in my room to keep water and Gatorade in.

I paid like $14.99 for it and it works great.

5. IWannaBeInVegas

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Its a nice idea but I am going to just go with a disposable one for now, I do not want to have another thing to worry about packing.

6. smartone

smartone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Agreed... Von's and Lee's Discount Liquors have the the styrofoam disposable ones too... I used to get them, but they go for just under $10/each and then I found the collapsable, soft-sided deal and now just throw it in my bag from time to time.

7. IWannaBeInVegas

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thats crazy how much the disposable ones cost. I will look for the collapsable one for next time, I'm avoiding the stores today if I can. I don't really want to go out, I even called off work to start my vacation early :beer:

8. queentata

queentata VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ditto on the collapsible bags. Toss them in. They don't weigh much. Can even usually get by with drink or two in there for the pool. Just put the other stuff on top. Got ours free, though, from a golf tourny. Have an amazing trip!

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.