1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Free room question

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by KevinF2020, Jun 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KevinF2020

KevinF2020 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi All,

On the usage info on free rooms it says "usage limited to 3 (for me) rewards from MGM" in any rolling 30 day period - which I understand. But it also says "This reward is limited to 1 per MyVegas player".

Does this mean 1 per MyVegas player in the 30 day period or is that 1 usage ever (lifetime) of this particular reward? (i.e. I can use the NYNY free room one time and Luxor once, etc. or can I use the free NYNY room once and then again after 30 days?)

Anyone with insight into this would be very helpful.

Thanks!

2. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You can only use one room reward per 30 days. If you chose NYNY, then you can't use another room reward, say Luxor, for another 30 days.

The 3/30 part means you can use 3 rewards from mLife in 30 days.

The 1 per MyVegas player means you are limited to 1 off that reward per batch. A batch typically is considered different when they change the price or it disappears for a time then comes back. I believe if you've purchased a particular reward in the past (that has a limit of 1 per player), it tells you that you aren't allowed to redeem for it if you try to redeem/purchase it again. If it does allow you to redeem for it, then you should be able to use the reward as the system considers the reward different, or part of a different batch of that reward.

3. KevinF2020

KevinF2020 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the great info Scott! I had no idea about batches at all. They never mention it, so it's really good to know.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.