1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Checking In At MSS With Comped Days In Middle Of Stay??

Discussion in 'Downtown Hotels' started by Da_Nit, Jun 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Da_Nit

Da_Nit Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hello All,

I have a question for people that stay at MSS/Cal on a comp that's in the middle of there stay. I'll be at the MSS from Thursday the 25th of June through Tuesday June 30th. I had two comped days that I used in the middle of my stay to cover the more expensive Friday and Saturday nights.

So essentially I have one reservation that I paid for on Thursday, two free nights on a different reservation for Friday,Saturday and another reservation for Sunday, Monday that I paid for.

Will I need to check out time the reservation changes or will they let me stay in one room the whole time?

Thanks in advance for any help.

2. Turtleman

Turtleman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's been awhile since we've actually had to pay for nights, but we've done exactly what you describe. Ms. Gecko and I often combine our offers at Boyd properties back-to-back, let them know when checking in, and have always kept the same room. One check-in, one check-out, and no problems. I'd be surprised if it wouldn't work the same way for you.

3. sconnie

sconnie Downtown Kinda Guy

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've had "mixed" reservations, starting out comped and paying for the end or just the opposite, can't recall. They've kept us in the same room, but we did have to pick up new keys the morning of the "check-out/check-in" day.

JW

4. Electroguy563

Electroguy563 Vegas Joker

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This. Otherwise you get to stay in the same room.

5. Da_Nit

Da_Nit Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks guys so I'm hoping worse case I just need to pick up a new key every morning.

6. PTC Larry

PTC Larry Off We Go

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I had a problem where they actually had me checked out even though I was in the same room.. BIL called me on the day I change from comped to pay day and they told him I had checked out. Desk knew I was there but the phone operator didn't, be careful//////////

7. TKO

TKO High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We had the same problem this past April/May, so I just called to make the reservation for 5 nights and told them the nights I wanted to use as comped . Kept same room and keys for all days. Everything went smooth and the bill was correct, Always check bill on the TV when checking out. Last year we did 7 nights so I booked the 3 comped nights on the internet then called to add 4 paid nights to my original reservation. The girl said I could have just called it all in at once which is what we did in April/May.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.