1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Limo Service

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by Craig2402, Jun 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Craig2402

Craig2402 Tourist

Does anyone have any experience or would recommend a limo service from the airport and also around the Strip as well. I'm planning a trip in August and want to make it a bit special as it's my Anniversary.

I'm thinking Limo from the Airport to the hotel and also maybe hire a Limo for a night and have it take us around a few bars and clubs.

All advice welcome, I'm a complete Vegas novice, never been before.

2. ju5tagt

ju5tagt Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Presidential is the absolute best! Ask for Ricardo!

3. h0und10

h0und10 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    A quick search and you will find a few threads with people recommending presidential or bell trans. presidential has an awesome website to check out rates and what not.

4. Craig2402

Craig2402 Tourist

OK thaqnks, will check them out.

5. undathesea

undathesea Grandissimo

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There are a few options.

At the airport you can walk out to the curb and get a sedan, stretch, or SUV or you can call ahead for one and they'll have a sign at baggage claim waiting for you when you get there. I've used Presidential and they're quite good. They give roses to the ladies and have really crappy, cheap champagne waiting for you in the car. They charge a little more than going out to the curb to grab one but if you getting there at an odd time there might not be any on the curb waiting around.

I prefer the curb option. Shorter walk to the curb rather than the garage and I don't have anyone standing over my shoulder waiting to help me with bags.

For the bar hopping... you can just talk to the limo driver about it in the car on the way to the resort or talk to one of the valets when you get to the resort. There are plenty of limos sitting around at those places not doing anything.

Livery service charges by the hour... so you have limo for an hour regardless if you're just going to the hotel. So, feel free to ask the driver to cruise the strip once or take you to the Las Vegas sign for pictures when you get in. I always have them take me to the CVS to grab waters.

6. Craig2402

Craig2402 Tourist

Great info thanks!

7. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Presidential. You can book online, the driver will be waiting in baggage claim. Simple and easy. You get a bottle of champagne, the driver will drive you around (and stop if you want to pick up some stuff). Your hour starts when your plane lands. On the return trip the driver has always been waiting at our hotel early, no worries. For an anniversary I'd definitely go with them.

8. FullBoat

FullBoat VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have to agree with vegasvic. I've only used them once, but was really impressed. Driver texted me letting me know he was waiting for me, even before I was off the plane. Asked if we needed to stop anywhere on the way. Took us down the strip with no problem on the way downtown. He was at our hotel about 2.5 hours early, and was happy waiting for a bit while I finished up a roll.

I have them booked for my next trip for a group of us. They've changed the description of the "champagne" to "Sparkling Cider". It's not high priced by any means, but is a nice thought. And, the rose does score brownie points. ;)

9. thebig0

thebig0 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Presidential
    Use them twice a year, never a problem, always on time. Usually a $25 tip on the trip to Bellagio and $20 back to the airport.

10. BCMike

BCMike VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If your a gambler, check with the hotel you're staying at. They might comp you a limo or take it off on the backend...although that would be a riskier prop because the charges I've seen from hotels are typically $70 or so each way versus what I hear is $45 or so for an hour from Presidential etc.

11. RPMCanes

RPMCanes VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just this week I utilized that Bell Transportation Shared Limo $28 special and it worked flawlessly. I will definitely use it again.

12. Hobofrank

Hobofrank Prime Minister of Idiocracy

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Aria qouted me $104 for our belated anniversary trip, but said it would be a 3rd party limo
    which I I think is rediculous since Vdara across the circle sends Aria branded limos

now you've got me wondering if it's $104/ea way?....better call them today

13. newmans

newmans VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    $104 seems way too high. I get a limo arranged by my host at PH. It's about $65 each way.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.