1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

A Friendly Hello to You All

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Dek, May 31, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dek

Dek Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi Guys,

My name is Derek.

I have spent 5 holidays in my favourite city in all the world....Yes of course Las Vegas! The last visit was in 2012 so you can imagine my countdown to April 2016 is feeling rather a long-way-away but at least I am lucky enough to have a date to look forward too.

I now live in Mallorca, Spain which is a really nice part of the world and I consider myself fortunate to live in the sun out here although it does get cold here some days between January to April.

I hope to pick up some help and advice on here and it would be great to make some friends along the way:thumbsup:

Thanks for reading this post and today is another one to tick off the calender until it's my turn to hit Vegas.

D.

2. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome to VMB Derek! 4 years is certainly a long time to wait between trips but you know have less than a year. :) Hope you have a really great trip & please tell us all about it. Love reading TR's from visitors outside the US.

3. Count de Monet

Count de Monet High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome! I just returned from another trip to Spain, trust that VMB hospitality can match the wonderful time I spent in your country!

4. smartone

smartone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome Derek! We're glad you're here!

5. Dek

Dek Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Many thanks for the warm welcome!

Yes the people in Mallorca, Spain are generally a friendly lot and I do love living here.

To be fair whenever I have visited the USA ( 7 times ) I have again in most cases, found Americans to be helpful and friendly as well.

Oh well, another day ticked of the calendar:haha:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.