1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Hotel Pools, Pool parties and swim up bars info?

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by snowaddicted, May 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. snowaddicted

snowaddicted Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi,:wave: first trip to vegas next month. I wondered which hotels have the best pools. Can I pay an admission charge to use them etc. thanks.:wave2:

2. Bommen

Bommen High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Since this is a very subjective topic you need to tell us what are you looking for in a pool? Some people look for a wave pool or a lazy river, others want luxury, some just want a rowdy pool with cheap drinks etc.
    If you visit the regular hotel pool you will usually have to be a guest of the hotel to visit it.

Having said that you can also pay admission to get into any party pool/beach club, there is a lot of options but which one you want to hit up usually depends on what day you are going. Encore Beach Club, Wet Republic, Marquee, Moorea Beach Club and Rehab are some of the most popular ones but there are others as well.

3. snowaddicted

snowaddicted Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    hi, thanks for your quick reply. I do like my music especially dance music. david guetta.avicii etc. but I think my ideal pool would be busy but not too rowdy. Not got a massive budget but would like a bit of luxury. thanks
    :wave:

4. TIMSPEED

TIMSPEED Money’s on the way, with CashNetUSA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Cosmo or Wynn...but this is the Downtown Forum...so hopefully a Mod can move this thread.

5. Bommen

Bommen High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wynn/Encore euro sections is the absolutely best in what your looking for but also comes with a high price tag(room). Cosmo blvd pool is also nice although a lot smaller but the same price tag as the Wynn. For cheaper option look into Mgm, pretty good pool area and really big but not sure what type of music they play since its been a while since i stayed there. For budget you can look into Flamingo and Tropicana, not a huge fan of either but you get a lot of pool for the price. Have no idea what type of music they play since its been even longer since i stayed at any of those properties.

6. snowaddicted

snowaddicted Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    thankyou for your replies. I will contact them for some information. Cheers
    :wave:

7. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Where are you staying?

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.