1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

February weather?

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by monk123, May 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. monk123

monk123 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi there I'm new here so not sure were to ask this but I've been to Vegas once in June with the boys this time going with the fiance booked a 7 night in flamingo hotel virgin flights for £580 each in 15 February which I fought was good I no I won't get the great weather but as from UK should be ok . So cut to the chase any thoughts how good the weather will be and also can any one tell if all the eveing show be on most night thanks for your help any other tips for that month 15th Feb 2016 to 22nd Feb

2. Hobofrank

Hobofrank Prime Minister of Idiocracy

Trips to Las Vegas:
    you should miss any remaining light snow and maybe most rain, day temps should be in the low 50's F
    not sure about your evening show question, can you elaborate?

3. captainron62

captainron62 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Two true stories: I have been in LV in February and had to buy shorts because the temps were pushing into the 80's and I have been in LV and had to buy a coat on Fremont because with the winds it was 36 degrees! Those are both extremes, but both happened to me!

4. Corinne

Corinne Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Great price on flight and hotel. If you go to www.wunderground.com and type in Las Vegas, scroll down to almanac and there you can put in the date you are in Vegas and check what the temperature has been in any previous year. Vegas.com has a Show section where you can put in your dates and it will show exactly what shows are available on those dates. Needs to be about three months before the trip though or some won't show.

5. monk123

monk123 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks guys great help . About the shows just wondering if you knew if most of the show will still be on every nite . In Feb thanks again also can you still go to the grand canyon . I went with the lads last time didn't see much (drinking was the key lol ) now I want to try and see everything thanks

6. NickPapageorgio

NickPapageorgio OG of the Sal Sagev Hotel

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Any remaining light snow and maybe most rain??? Huh?

Most days are in the 50's/ low 60's with evenings in the high 30's/ low 40's. Snow and rain are quite uncommon.

Nick:beer:

7. Scottndindy

Scottndindy High-Roller

The majority of shows that are on now will be on in February. There are always new shows coming and new ones leaving but the majority stay the same. Most shows are dark 1 or 2 days during the week. You are there for plenty of time though so you will just have to make alternate plans a couple nights.

8. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah it definitely can vary. I've been there the last 3 of 4 Februarys and the last two times were a bit above average with a few days in the 70s. One day hit 80 and set a new daily record high. My first time there in February was about the average. Low 60s for highs. Lows in the 40s.

As long as you bring a jacket for the evenings, you should be ok.

Kicking off the Trip with Two New Hotels to Us!!!
  9. LV_Bound

LV_Bound VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    In the past 3 years I have been in Vegas Feb twice and March once.
    All three times were from cold to cold with holy shit cold wind, but do keep in mind I am from Florida.

10. monk123

monk123 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Excellent thanks for everything guys much help any more help is always helpful

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.