1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Summer paintball for bachelor party

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by Fookmi, May 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fookmi

Fookmi Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Anyone done this before? Seems like there are quite a few options at good prices but I'm wondering if late June will be too damn hot. Any recommendations are greatly appreciated!

2. elrohir44

elrohir44 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I played paintball a lot when I was a teenager. It is very physically demanding. During the summer the heat makes things difficult, especially since you have to wear a full face mask and can't take it off until you exit the field. If you are not fairly young and/or physically fit you may have more fun doing something else. Is the paintball park in Vegas? The temperature will probably be well over 100 degrees.

If you do go, and I highly suggest trying it sometime because it is a hell of a lot of fun, DO NOT wear a lot of padded clothes. A lot of new players do this thinking that it will reduce the pain from getting shot (you will get shot- a lot). The reality is that the pain is really no big deal and all those extra clothes (especially in the summer) will make you absolutely miserable. I always wore boots, some milsurp camo pants, and a thin t-shirt.

Have fun!

3. Fookmi

Fookmi Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    thanks. I have played once before. Looking at parks in Vegas and I think the biggest concern is the heat. I saw a place that offers indoor games but have no experience with this and the fields seem rather small for a group our size. Maybe safer and less painful sticking with the pools haha.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.