1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MLife revised Summer Offer

Discussion in 'Comps' started by Nittany1, May 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nittany1

Nittany1 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I know there is another thread on Summer Offers but this is a different twist.

My first summer offer on the website and hard copy is for a Corner Suite at Aria,$250 RC and BOGO on show tickets.
    Three days ago that disappears from my offers on the website leaving only "discounted"rooms which are usually a joke.

Yesterday I looked again and a different Summer Offer appears.
    Now it's a suite at any property,2 free tickets ,and $300 RC.

I cannot figure these guys out.!

2. Piggylane

Piggylane Well-Known Member

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think it's a new summer offer. I still have the old one but they added a new one, upping my freeplay but lowering my resort credit.

The first person to figure out MGM should get nominated for a Nobel prize in something.

3. Slotchick

Slotchick High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have the old offer showing (spring extended to summer) but my new summer offer has matching FP but also has lowered the resort credit.

4. gebruiker

gebruiker High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    hm, suddenly I notice that my Excalibur specific spring offer has disappeared, was expecting a summer offer, but there is none at all anymore? anyone have this too?

5. Nittany1

Nittany1 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My Aria offer disappeared for a couple days before the new one appeared.

6. JerryD

JerryD Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I got the same summer offer that everyone else got. FP and RC, so on. But no comp rooms. Now I have a new summer offer 'Summer Wonder' with property specific MB and Delano, free nights, RC and FP. And extends to December 30, 2015.
    And I just booked comp rooms at CET yesterday. Guess I'll be double booking...

7. en11871

en11871 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just got the Summer Wonder offer (MB and Delano). My offers always indicate the amount of RC's and FP (if available). This new offer indicates the amount of Resort Credits, but below that it indicates "FREE PLAY"...no amount. Does that mean it's the same amount as the RC's, or I have to call to find out the amount of FP? Gonna go to UNLV and take up a course on figuring out Mlife. Thanks again in advance.

8. JosieCat

JosieCat VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't know why the properties do this, as to me it completely defeats the point of having offers available to see on the web - but many choose not to show the free play amount - meaning you have to wait for the e-mail, or call the property.

9. kel3420

kel3420 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just lost my 2 comped nights at Mirage. Grrr. Was going to use that for my trip in August. Hoping something gets revised again soon.

10. JerryD

JerryD Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My 'Summer Wonder' offer showed up one day, and disappeared the next. Then I found it in the 'view all offers' tab under the 3 offers shown on the main page. Maybe that is where it went?

11. Superpocky

Superpocky VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I didn't even get a revised "Summer Wonder" offer, just the crappy Summer offer which is the about 1/2 of what the Spring offer is as everyone mentioned.

12. gebruiker

gebruiker High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was wondering about that, I used to get some nice offers from a couple of hotels, but now they are all gone for more than a week already ...... probably booking somewhere else than mlife now.

13. Jejas

Jejas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    same here

14. evoni

evoni High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's not usually the amount of the resort credit. When I called up to book this offer for later this year my free play was a lower amount then the very generous resort credit. Go ahead and call them if you are curious about the free play amount. :)

15. sporty8705

sporty8705 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I literally was sitting at my computer and saw my Mlife summer email come in,like i saw it arrive in there, and literally 5 seconds later I am clicking on it to book and take me to the Mlife webiste and then it says no offers available.. like WTF in less than a minute after the email hit my inbox its magically not available!?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.