1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Latest 4Q mailer

Discussion in 'Comps' started by Joe, May 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joe

Joe VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I received my mailer for July1 -Aug 31. I don't have a trip planned but it is decent offer. 3 nights, $200 in freeplay and if you put 2,000 points on your card, over the course of your stay, they add another $200 in freeplay. I think 4Q is $8 in on VP equals 1 point, so I'd have to run $16,000 through in 4 days.

They are all different. MSS is $1 equals one point on VP, except on certain machines, then it is $3 equals 1 point.
    Plaza is $3 in, equals a point on VP.

2. DaiLun

DaiLun R.C., L.C., and A.A.N.G.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Check to make sure it's not a Binion's offer.

I got a similar offer from Binion's, except it $300 FP and for 4000 points, it's an additional $300 FP. The Binion's offer looks identical to the QQQQ offer.

The hotel stay is at QQQQ, but the play is at Binion's.

3. Joe

Joe VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Nope, I read the fine print and it's 4Q. No mention of Binion's in the offer.

4. tom.mckenzie

tom.mckenzie Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Got the same offer. Yet another reason to clean out the comp account at MSS

5. Italladdsup

Italladdsup Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Glad you wrote about this, our offer is for $300 and then additional $300 with 3,000 points. We thought it was for 4queens, but play is for Binions.

6. TIMSPEED

TIMSPEED Money’s on the way, with CashNetUSA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Any food on the 4Q/Binions Offer?
    That's not bad, $8k coin-in per $100 bonus level...especially on 9/6 JoB...

- - - Updated - - -

Any food on the 4Q/Binions Offer?
    That's not bad, $8k coin-in per $100 bonus level...especially on 9/6 JoB...

7. alexlifeson

alexlifeson High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I received the same offer but don't forget that 10/7 DB is now $16 per point.

8. gambler

gambler VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sounds like a great offer Joe.

To get the same offer at Binion's wouldn't be quite as good since their pay tables on machines aren't as good. Still it's interesting they are sending out these offers for 4Q and Binions.

I hope we get a similar offer but we are always a week or two behind in the mail.

9. Joe

Joe VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Tim, no food just the 3 comp nights and the free play. I know my point $ total is at $185 for food or rooms.

10. Joe

Joe VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    DB is not my game. Either the suited royal progressive JOB, or DDB. Both upstairs at Chi. Brewing.

11. mwig

mwig VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I got these offers for 4Q and Binion's. $200 + $200 at 4Q and $30 + $30 at Binion's. The 4Q offer includes rooms and the comp balance builds up so rapidly that food is not an issue. We ate at Hugo's last trip and already have around $120 available to use in the future.

Based on the offer, JOB is the better option. Factoring in the normal CB in addition to the added freeplay, 9/6 JOB would return 101.1025% and 10/7 DB would return 100.95% due to the difference in point accrual. Comps would skew this even further. I would rather play DB but there is no way I could do the required number of points at the quarter level and that game at dollars has scary volatility on my bankroll.

12. zignerlv

zignerlv VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Interesting. I guess that does work that way for the earning 2000 points to earn the extra bonus. It makes 9/6 a better paying game than DB.

Last edited: May 20, 2015
  13. mwig

mwig VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The additional free play is earned twice as fast on JOB. For my offer, $16,000 in action on JOB gains $200 FP and $50 CB. It takes $32,000 in action on DB to earn the same amounts. Basically, I am treating the FP as additional cash back for the calculation. I am ignoring the comp account because it is softer in that you can't walk with that money in your wallet.

14. Italladdsup

Italladdsup Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The mailer doesn't do any good if they really don't have any rooms available. Ours was for 3 complimentary nights at 4 Queens, but when my husband called, they only had two nights in July and 2 nights in August. We called about 2 days after we got it, why bother sending it if not really available?

15. alexlifeson

alexlifeson High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That does seem odd unless you just happened to pick weekends with an event and would need to be booked under that offer.

16. alexlifeson

alexlifeson High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That's cool. I was just making a general comment to help those that are when factoring in the time to earn the necessary points. For me, I will gain $100 in free play but lose $50 in guaranteed food.

We've probably sat right next to each other in Chicago's and didn't even know it :).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.