1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

TI Executive Suite/Mirage 1 BR Suite

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by abileneblues, May 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. abileneblues

abileneblues Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's our 30th anniversary this year so I wanted to do something a little more special than usual. Are either of these suites available for regular folks to book? What are the chances of being bumped? In case it helps, this would be for the timeframe bracketing Halloween.

We prefer these two hotels as we tend to hang out around TI, Mirage and Harrahs.

I thought about staying at Venetian, but the vibe of the whole complex kind of leaves me cold. I haven't stayed there, just walked through a few times.

If you have any other suggestions in that area at a similar price point, I'd love to hear it.

2. rooster42000

rooster42000 Goat of all Goats , My Hero

Trips to Las Vegas:
    TI -Executive suite is real nice I stayed there a year ago and was pleased its got a 1 large bedroom with a big tv and a living room with a pull out sofa with a big tv and 2 large baths , the petite suites are also nice cant go wrong.

3. GeorgeandTheBear

GeorgeandTheBear High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The Executive Suite at TI does not have a seperate bedroom. There is an opaque divider wall thingy that doesn't go to the ceiling or the floor, nor does it reach either wall. You just walk around it. It somewhat seperates the bed from the rest of the room. The sofa is a large L-shaped, but is not a pull-out. There is a large flat-screen in the couch area, but the bed TV is rather small, and poorly placed on the wall to one side of the bed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.