1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Handicapped taxi drop off at Ballys

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by bretmc, May 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bretmc

bretmc Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Going to vegas in september for my birthday.
    This is my 2nd time going to Vegas was just wondering where the taxi from airport will drop you off at ballys? Will be renting a handicapped scooter so kinda wondering if its a long walk or not to the concierge desk from taxi drop off?
    Thanks Bret

2. Suekel

Suekel VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Despite staying there numerous times, I realize I don't know exactly where the Concierge is located. However, I can say that the front desk and bell desk are a very short walk from the Porte Cochere where a taxi will drop you off.

3. bretmc

bretmc Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the info! I looked all over online and found nothing figured someone on here must know.

4. NCAAHoops

NCAAHoops VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The Concierge desk at Bally's is at the end of the Check in Registration Desk, walking away from the valet parking entrance this is where the Taxi will drop you off. As you walk thru the spinning door the Bell hop is on your left followed by Diamond check in, Then the Hotel check in Counter then the Concierge desk. Or said another way it is almost directly across from the Total Rewards desk.

The walk is not that far but another option may be to take a shuttle to Bally's vs the taxi as I believe the shuttle will drop you off at the door closer to the Concierge desk. The shuttles (at least in the past were using the entrance on Flamingo and this entrance is by the North Tower elevator bank. If you use this entrance the Concierge desk will be right on your right as you walk in.

5. bretmc

bretmc Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you for the info ^^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.