1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Vegas! The Show vs. Jubilee

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by carlyzmom, May 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. carlyzmom

carlyzmom Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    How does Vegas! The Show compare with Jubilee? I saw Jubilee back in 2012 and thought it was great! Trying to decide which shows to book for next trip.

2. br549

br549 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I saw Vegas! the Show a couple of years ago. Don't know if it has changed, but I enjoyed it very much. Acts are history of Vegas entertainers, ie, Rat Pack, Elvis, etc. Singers are very good and dancers are nice also. Saw Jubilee about a year ago. It was okay, but I didn't think it was as good as Vegas! the Show. Of course, opinions differ, others may think otherwise, just my opinion. I would see Vegas! the Show again, but I wouldn't care to see Jubilee again.

3. Flowers

Flowers VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I saw Vegas the Show a few years ago and thought it was fantastic. Really. I have seen the old and the new versions of Jubilee. I would gave the old version a 7 and the new version a 5 out of 10. I would give Vegas the Show a 9.

4. NickyDim

NickyDim Hockey is life

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Seen them both and would without a doubt go see Vegas! The show 100x before I return to Jubilee, it's that entertaining.

5. Suekel

Suekel VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I agree with previous posts - although Jubilee, at least when I saw it in the early 2000's, was a bigger, more formal production, I actually enjoyed Vegas! The Show more. Smallish theater so you can see really well, good performers taking you through the history of Vegas, and the dancers were attractive and talented. Definitely a fun mid-range show.

6. FolsomMike

FolsomMike Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Does Vegas! have theater or club (table) style seating? I'll be traveling solo and don't like having to share a table.

7. vegasqc

vegasqc VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Saw it solo on my last trip it was theatre seating, ts a great show

Lorena Peril(who was the lead in Fantasy) and Josh Matthews(who was the male lead in peepshow were in thes how when i saw it last october)

8. carlyzmom

carlyzmom Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the input! Looks like Vegas! The show it is!

9. bignig135

bignig135 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Vegas The Show is well worth seeing, whereas I nearly fell asleep during Jubilee!

10. kboltwkreations

kboltwkreations Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Loved VEGAS the Show! Lots of great acts and entertainment between the sets.

11. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've seen them both and Vegas the Show was MUCH better. Not even close really. I know they "retooled" Jubilee since I saw it 2.5 years ago but the reviews for the new show haven't been any better than the old show. I appreciate the "old time" Vegas show with showgirls, etc... but Jubilee was horrible.

12. kjonly

kjonly Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am going to see Vegas the Show this year. What is the best and cheapest way to get tickets. Is it safe to buy them a day or two before the show, or do they typically sell out? It will be a tuesday or wednesday show.

13. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Buying show tickets is like booking a hotel or airfare, you have to shop around. We got a great deal on this show from Travelzoo but that was a year ago, I don't know if that offer is still there. But you have to check Travelzoo and Groupon always, for any show. Also go to Las Vegas Advisors home page and click on their show deals. Sometimes they are the cheapest, sometimes not. And there's always Tix4Tonight if you want to wait until last night. Personally, I like to have my show tickets before I leave so I can plan out my trip.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.