1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Have The Venetian Rooms Been Remodeled Recently?

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by RockyBalboa, May 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RockyBalboa

RockyBalboa Front Line Winner

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've booked Palazzo for my upcoming July trip as I've generally preferred it to the Venetian - but I seem to recall reading that The Venetian rooms were recently remodeled?

Is that true? If so would you prefer them over Palazzo?

2. RiddickBull

RiddickBull VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The venetian rooms are pretty similar to the palazzo room. However they are a little dated compared to palazzo. Palazzo rooms are better.

The rooms in the Venezia tower was more outdated than the rooms in the regular tower too. I don't recommend getting a room in these toweRs. The walk is far. You have to take 2 evaluators

3. RockyBalboa

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah I've stayed in the Venetian twice and since then have been all about the Palazzo but thought I'd read the Venetian had been remodeled?

If not I'm keeping my Palazzo room!

4. Chobopuffs

Chobopuffs Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Keep your room at the Palazzo I think they just got new couches for the room

5. buffalo

buffalo Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We've been staying at Palazzo for 3 yrs now. Last Oct, out host said he couldn't get us comped rooms at Palazzo when we were going to be there, but he offered us comped rooms at Venetian. I'd take a Palazzo room over a remodeled V room any day of the week after staying there. The V rooms are slightly smaller, but that damn rail that runs across the middle of the room is really inconvenient IMO. I never realized how much stuff I sat on that shelf at Palazzo. I think the Palazzo std room is the nicest std room on the Strip. Wynn rooms are nice, but the bathroom at Palazzo gets my wife's vote.

6. RockyBalboa

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes I love the full countertop in the Palazzo. I also like that it's quieter on that side of the property too.

I can't wait until July!

I'm comped Tue-Thur nights and paying for Friday.

However I'm thinking of coming in on Monday the 20th. If that's what I decide then I'll switch my comp dates to Wed-Fri and stay at a new place, undetermined where right now, on Mon-Tue.

7. pleepleus

pleepleus 2016 - The monkey is back

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ugh. Venezia is the worst. This is especially true when you're drunk and tired.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.