1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Diamond Aspirations, Level 2,,,,,,,,Companion Card?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by jfw831, May 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jfw831

jfw831 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My wife has been a Diamond card holder for several years now, I myself use it playing the slots. Didn't make sense for me to play a gold card, since I play the horses. Anyway, over the years her offers been very generous with boat cruise's , comps and the $750. airfares and other perks. I noticed level 2 is eligible for a companion card, can someone explain, exactly what is involved. Like for instance, my wife works during the day, I'm retired, I do go during some days and play her free money or she lose's them. Most of the time I bank them for her, must play within 72 hour window, or lose. Does this companion card let me get any money rewards that require her to go to the reward center? every Friday from 4pm to 10 pm she has offers, but require her to go to reward desk, which she chooses a square, which could double that offer. Wondering if I can do this with the companion card, since she loses this perk, just to tired to go Friday nights. I'm going to mention this to her, to ask the reward center, just thought I ask here, she plays at Harrah's Chester mostly. Thanks for any info on this matter.

2. NewOrleansSlimm

NewOrleansSlimm VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    the companion card just gives you priority line acess and entry to the diamond lounge...things like that other than that you will be a gold member with ability to use those lines

3. newmans

newmans VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The Diamond Companion card doesn't really give you much. The card is in your name, with your TR # and specifically indicates that it is a Diamond Companion card.
    The card allows you to enter the Diamond Lounge (but no additional guest). It also allows you to cut lines where there are Diamond lines (eg the cage).
    In order to get the companion card, you both have to go to the TR desk together. You won't be able to access any of your wife's rewards at the desk.

4. shifter

shifter Degenerate Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    you can't just link your accounts and you're automatically diamond along with her?

I did that with my Noir card years ago and that way my wife has a card when she needs it.

5. newmans

newmans VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    CET doesn't let you link accounts like mlife. Lots of people will have a spouse, friend, BF/GF play slots with their card to build tier credits under 1 name. Although it is against the TR rules, no one ever seems to be concerned about it. Hosts and TR know that people do it, but they don't worry about it.

6. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Remember, everytime you visit and use her freeplay or anything tied to her #... it will lower her ADT. That will then lower the offers. Just be aware.

7. jfw831

jfw831 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Funny, whether it's at Chester Harrah's, A.C., and our past trip to Vegas in March, a host has come up to me, and say, Mary??!! I smile and say she's over yonder playing, and they always say it's ok, tell Mary I said Hi. They rarely bother my wife, it's me. I know they have a device that's tells them. Anyway, I never use my card. We where both plat's years ago and then I said no more, Just use her's, but I noticed that companion card, if I only get a few things, well no need for it. Was hoping to bank some reward money. It's just on Fridays, other days just stick the card in and bank most. Well thanks for the answers!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.