1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Table Games MLife Status and Hosts

Discussion in 'Table Games' started by ARG, May 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ARG

ARG Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have been playing in vegas fairly often over the last couple of years and recently my ave bet per hand in blackjack has gone up. My last three trips my average has gone from $200 per hand to $300 per hand to $500 per hand on my last trip.

I know that isn't high compared to some that I've seen while playing, but still significant in my opinion.

My question is this: When playing among various MLife properties, can hosts see what my avg hand is even it I didn't play it at that specific property? I have a great host at the place I mostly play and he always takes care of me, but I was curious as to why other properties could care less about my play.

In comparison, I was in AC and hadn't been playing more than 15 minutes when a host approached me, offered me his card and said I should call next time I'm coming to town and he'll handle my room and such. And two weeks after than, I was in another city (too sad to mention) and I sat down with 75 on two hands and within minutes the host approached me and I got the same thing, call me and I'll take care of you next time you are in town.

I get those two cities aren't like vegas, but most of my play in vegas comes Monday-Thursday of which I believe is their slower time, so wouldn't they want me playing more when I'm in town 2-3 times a month?

I'm just curious as to how it all works. By the way, I'm diamond at CET and Platinum at MLife with no chance of ever getting NOIR.

Thank you in advance.

2. Travel Fanatic

Travel Fanatic The Arbiter of Taste Caviar Kid

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes. A host can look up that info. But if you're asking why doesn't a host approach you in vegas, its probably because of where you play. If you're betting $500 a hand at Excalibur, you will get a lot of attention. if you bet that much at Aria, its no big deal. Still, for that level of play, it won't hurt to get a host at any mlife property. But you may have to go by the hosts office and introduce yourself

I Need Spa
  3. Hobofrank

Hobofrank Prime Minister of Idiocracy

Trips to Las Vegas:
    at his level I have a Aria host that will hook him up, ARG?, PM me

4. broncofn

broncofn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    $300-$500 per hand is not chump change. As UK said, speak to a host before check out if no one comes to you. At that avg, you should be able to get weekends also. Yes, hosts can see what your play is across properties.

Where do you play in AC?

5. ARG

ARG Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you everybody for your replies. I should note that this has only been recently. The time I got to $500 per hand I was playing two hands and moving from 200 each up to 300 each over about 5 hours. So she avg me out to $500 per hand. I guess they only count total bet over time played rather than how many hands I play? I do almost always play a minimum of $100 per hand over two hands so I'm always starting at $200 per hand and then move up from there...but like I said, recently I've been moving up quicker and staying at a higher level.

One thing I don't want to do is upset my Host at my current property. Do they get upset when you go to other properties within the same family? He takes care of me very well and almost every time I come I get a 1-2 bedroom suite comped for my play.

I was playing at Caesars one night and the dealer asked if I had a host, I was playing about $200 a hand, it was a tuesday. I said no, so he let the floor know to bring a host over. The guy never even bothered coming over, just told the floor that they don't offer hosts until I have a specific amount of tier credits and I didn't have enough. I thought that was odd.

6. RiddickBull

RiddickBull VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm about a 4-500 a hand player in bacc. You should definitely talk to a host as many other stated. If you get a basic room and play 4-5 hours a day, you will have some comps to Burn. Always fun to eat a 500 dinner or drink some dom Or order a shit ton of room servicE.

7. ARG

ARG Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    At what level do I start asking for more? I can see myself becoming a $300-$400 a hand player pretty regularly and moving up from there.
    And at which properties will I get most bang for a $300-$400 a hand level?

8. broncofn

broncofn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This is what Im surprised at, i avg higher and it's a pain in the ass to get 2 br suites. Could also depend on the property you are reserving the 2br suites at. Where are you usually staying?

9. ARG

ARG Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I only get a 2 bedroom a couple times a year when I bring the wife and kids along. But I bet I get the 1 bedroom 9/10 times when I visit if it's available.

10. Travel Fanatic

Travel Fanatic The Arbiter of Taste Caviar Kid

Trips to Las Vegas:
    At MGM, no, it won't upset them. I have different hosts at five different MGM properties.

I Need Spa
  11. Jejas

Jejas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I played $10 slot machines at Excalibur and Luxor, within a few minutes hosts came out trying to talk to me.
    At Aria and Bellagio, same play for hours, no one cared.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.