1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Palazzo, Venetian or Bellagio?

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by LisaKieb, May 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LisaKieb

LisaKieb Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm having a hard time deciding between the basic Palazzo or Venetian "luxury" suite, or the Bellagio Salone suite (no fountain view). They are all about the same price. V/P has free in room breakfast every morning, the Bellagio has $100 dining credit. I've only been to Vegas once before. We spoiled ourselves by staying in the Bellagio 2 bed penthouse with premier fountain view with another couple. This time we are going with the same couple, except they're staying at the Flamingo (they were married there 10 yrs ago). We want to stay somewhere within reasonable walking distance of the Flamingo. We are celebrating our 15 year anniversary. Do any of these places give complimentary perks if you mention it's a special occasion. Any thoughts or opinions are appreciated. Thanks.

2. Imperial_Palace_King

Imperial_Palace_King High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hmm tough choice there. I don't think you can go wrong either way. Are the prices about the same? Maybe try the V/P since you've already stayed at the Bellagio. I've never stayed at the Bellagio, but I have stayed at both V and P and really like the rooms.

You might be able to talk the front desk into a room upgrade by mentioning it's a special occasion. About 8 years ago my girlfriend just called MGM to confirm our reservation on the day of arrival and the person at MGM just upgraded us to a suite for no particular reason. Worth a shot to call and verify your reservation and room type after booking to see if they can tack on an upgrade.

3. RockyBalboa

RockyBalboa Front Line Winner

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have never stayed at the Bellagio but I do stay at V/P often.

I would rank the Palazzo above Venetian because the rooms are newer and I like the fact that the divider between the living room and bedroom is a granite counter top at Palazzo whereas it is just a railing at Venetian. I also prefer Palazzo over Venetian because it is a bit more quiet and subdued.

4. lungston

lungston Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Palazzo and Venetian are basically one & the same, and Bellagio is probably most similar to these two of any on the strip. This decision will come down to particular personal preferences, so if you want to be nearest to your friends, Bellagio is the one.

My personal preference between the three would be Venetian, because having breakfast at Bouchon is my favorite Vegas routine.

5. LisaKieb

LisaKieb Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you all for your input. I'm now having second thoughts about the Salone suite at Bellagio. I read reviews that the Salone suite isn't much bigger than the basic room. Thinking maybe if we stay at Bellagio I should book the king room with premier fountain view. I loved watching the fountains last time we were there. I also want my husband to call and inquire about the Cypress Suite (they don't give prices on the website). That looks amazing!

6. RockyBalboa

RockyBalboa Front Line Winner

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The good thing about your list is that you really can't go wrong with either property. They're all fantastic. Good luck in your trip planning!

7. boondocksnt5

boondocksnt5 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We stayed at the Venetian last month and loved the in room breakfast each morning that was included with the price.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.