1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Rental car return

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by sporty8705, May 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sporty8705

sporty8705 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This is my first time needing to return a rental car in vegas.

I have a funeral that I have to go to, on short notice.. so I figured that I would drive to vegas in a rental car, spend the night and fly out on US airways and get to BOI where I need to be, then fly back to vegas on Allegiant, and then fly southwest home, after another night in vegas..

SO when I get to the airport, where and how do I return the rental car? How long will this take at 5am?
    I have seen the lines to get to the rental car place, but never to return them.

2. Buddha

Buddha VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You do not return your rental car at the airport itself. The rental facility is south of the airport property.
    If you go south on LV Blvd, and south of the 215, turn east on Warm Springs Rd., and go down to Gillespie. Turn left (north) on Gillespie, and you will easily see the LARGE building which is the rental facility on your left. Go to the far north end of the building (on Gillespie), and you will see signs for the "RETURN" entrance on your left. Enter the large driveway there, and follow the signs to your specific rental company.

After you drop off the car, ask the attendant where you pick up the shuttle bus back to the airport ... best to allow extra time for this transfer.

3. Snidely

Snidely VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just follow the signs to the rental car place. You get them and return them at the same place.

4. sporty8705

sporty8705 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am getting the car in CA..

5. sindustry

sindustry VIP Whale

What day are you trying to go up to Vegas? I have a buddy who lives in Vegas, but Ubers in LA during the weekends. He usually drives back to Vegas on Sunday's.

6. Film-Noir

Film-Noir High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
  7. ken2v

ken2v This Space For Rent

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Why not just drive your car 60-90 minutes and fly nonstop from LAX or San Diego?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.