1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Here's what we've collected so far from the game

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by bwatson23, Apr 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bwatson23

bwatson23 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    With the recent room reductions and what not, my wife and I filled up for our upcoming trip in July.

It's worth noting we both spent $50 on chips this calendar year, which allowed us to have more rewards.

Wife:
    MGM Grand midweek room
    MGM Grand breakfast buffet for two
    Bellagio 2-for-1 dinner
    Bellagio 2-for-1 lunch
    Red Rock lunch buffet for two

Game allows for her to have four MGM rewards and two (it looks like) Stations rewards. I don't think she will use another Stations reward, but has about 10k LPs left and might look to snag something up from Wolfgang Puck, which also is an independent reward.

Me:
    MGM Grand midweek room
    Monte Carlo dinner buffet for two
    Two Shark Reef passes
    Mandalay Bay dinner buffet for one

I still am allowed one MGM property reward and two Stations rewards, but how many buffets can you get (we're staying two nights at MGM then five at Venetian). It's nice to get the Red Rock, Bellagio, Monte Carlo and Mandalay Bay rewards.

I have over 140k LPs left and have no idea what I am going to spend them on. I realize this thread might not help anyone, I guess I'm just looking at suggestions on maybe something else I can purchase, or should I wait? PS — my wife doesn't want me to use up all the LPs for buffets because she doesn't want to be "locked in" to a certain time to eat. Makes some sense.

Thanks.

2. Valgal

Valgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We have had some great rewards over the past three years. The best had to be front row seats to O - both free. On our upcoming August trip I'm still spinning. Husband and I both get 4 rewards for chip packages purchased in the past but it has been over 2 years since we purchased any chips and still get 4 rewards.

For me: One premium ticket to Zarkana, The BOGO premium tickets for Terry Fator, when I get to 90 days out I'll get the $50 free play for Luxor, and then probably the MGM dinner buffet, and then maybe public House $20 credit,

My husband has only the Zarkana premium ticket so far and he will get the $50 free play, the other 2 not sure of yet -- maybe one of the mirage dinner offerings (not the buffet)

I see that Aria has listed their buffet for only MGM resort stays. We are staying at the Luxor and their buffet is terrible. I honestly feel for the points and quality MGM is the best. I liked it just as much as Aria and Bellagio. I see that Aria's buffet is now only for those staying at MGM properties at least for the totally free buffets. The BOGO free are not tied to a stay. I think this only makes sense. I would imagine as time goes on all the rewards would be tied to those staying at MGM properties.

3. bwatson23

bwatson23 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think you're right, we're going to see more and more rewards tied to a stay. I would do the MGM freeplay, but it requires a three-night stay and we're only staying two before moving to V/P. Our best rewards were two tickets to O and LOVE a couple of years back when the game was new. Those were the days.

4. HuskerBB

HuskerBB VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Can't you get the $25 MGM freeplay for a 2 night stay?

I have gotten the most value out of it in show tickets. Combined rewards to essentially get 5 Zumanity tickets for the price of 1 last trip (2 free, 1 free and 1 BOGO). Getting 2 Zarkana tickets this trip. Otherwise the dining credits are worthwhile if they are places you want to eat. We did do the Bellagio buffet on a trip before they put the stay requirement on that one. This trip we are staying at Bellagio so I can use that freeplay and probably will do the Aria buffet once.

5. bwatson23

bwatson23 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We could, but I think either my or her name has to be on the room for the two nights, not one and then the other, at least the way I understand it. Doesn't seem like it would be a problem if we weren't V/P people this time around.

6. sdbruin619

sdbruin619 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just add ur name at checkin..ez

7. bwatson23

bwatson23 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Holy shit that's a great idea. Man I'm dumb.

8. karens625

karens625 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So if I have a room reserved under my name through my vegas for one night, can I add my boyfriends name and then he can get a reward that requires a room stay?

9. bruceb

bruceb Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes, just have his name added to the room when you check in.
    bruce

10. karens625

karens625 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks! I thought that is how it was, but just needed confirmation.
    Karen

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.