1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Hard Rock website question

Discussion in 'Off-Strip Hotels' started by kps, Apr 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kps

kps High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I received my mailer and it tells me to visit backstage pass to redeem my offers.

When I log in online with my backstage pass it does not give me the option to get pricing using my backstage account. It instead shows me regular pricing which is way higher than the offer/comps being shown on the mailer. Am I missing something? Do I have to call in to make my reservation now?

Many thanks.

2. KazooTom

KazooTom Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Is there an offer code somewhere on the mailer?

3. kps

kps High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes but when typed in it does not recognize it. Code is to long. Mailer says if calling in use the code.

I looked at them online a few weeks ago and for some reason this time it doesn't ask for my number and birthday to look at the offers and just goes to the regular page.

I can always call them but since I am thinking of upgrading I just don't want to ask about 3 or 4 different room/suite types and then be like okay I'll call you back....lol.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2015
  4. smartone

smartone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey KPS!!! Usually the site will accept the BSP number and provide the discounted price per your level, but every so often... and it seems to last for several days, it just doesn't. It's been like that for the past 4-5 years or so. I'd give 'em a call... they'll enter your number and provide the info over the phone. I recently noticed that the prices for my level have gone up quite a bit from what they were previously.

5. spicole

spicole No shirt, no shoes... NO DICE!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Every once in a while the HR website does this - the option to get the pricing using the Backstage account just isn't there. I agree with the other posters, just give 'em a call.

6. kps

kps High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Many thanks for all of the replies.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.