1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Best Tacos on and around Fremont

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by Mr.Paul, Apr 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr.Paul

Mr.Paul Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hope everyone is doing well. Will be staying at the D soon for almost a week and I'm wondering what the current Taco situation is. I ate before at Asada's tacos a couple years ago next to the El Portal sign and from what I can remember(wasted), they did the job. But surely there has to be some hidden gems. Seems like quite a bit has changed since the summer of 2013 down there.. If anyone has any real good mentions around the strip feel free to bring them up(shame about el gordo). I'll walk off the beaten path, I know there are food trucks/hidden joints in strip malls a block or two off the beaten path. If it's really good, I have no issues going there. We are big bodybuilder guys if anyone is going to be doing any robbing, it's us... lol

2. FXT

FXT VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    La comida (East Fremont on the other side of Commonwealth bar) has some pretty good sea bass tacos. I think there's also another El Gordo near downtown but I've never been to it myself.

3. bwatson23

bwatson23 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We usually stop at Mickie Finnz for their blackend fish tacos, which are dynamite good.

4. ruralhipster

ruralhipster High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Nacho Daddy has decent tacos and is less than a block away from the D on 4th street. See if they still have the cheap happy hour street Taco special?

5. kingpasty

kingpasty High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Somebody here did a trip report not long ago and said the tacos at DJ's Taco Bar inside the International Eatery (very close to the D) were outstanding. We're definitely going to make a stop there on our trip!

6. Oxygenator

Oxygenator Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Every single taco I've had from the Cadillac Cantina at the GN has been great, every time. highly recommended.

7. Kjell28

Kjell28 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Pinches Tacos @ Container Park were awesome before the beer fest a few weeks ago

8. gguerra

gguerra High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.