1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

HI members lower airfare this summer maybe as much as 10%

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by Bernie2, Apr 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bernie2

Bernie2 MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    HI member you just got lucky as it looks like airfare to the states will drop 10% this summer because there are about 5% more seats. That being said with VA starting service in November & December. Also with SW coming in 2016 (sometime) fares should be better next year especially this time next year. Glad you guys will begin to get a much needed break. Aloha !

2. makikiboy

makikiboy VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sorry but I don't see this price drop. Actually it seems like prices are more expensive, for instance if I wait for quarterly Hawaiian air price drops I am usually able to get r/t prices to vegas for around $500 or $550. Lately I notice prices more in the $650 and higher range. It was funny because a few weeks ago I got an email from HA about fall sales but when I went to the HA site the r/t prices were in the $700's.

VA prices are no better right now. I was hoping that competition would drop prices to more "reasonable" levels (like below $500) but so far that isn't happening.

Funny, I went to SF and vegas at the end of Feb, beginning of march. I was able to get HNL to SFO for $369 on HA, then used SWA and got SFO - LV and back for only $115. Direct flights to lv were in the $500 - $550 range so it was great for me because I like to go to San Fran so got the better deal.

3. Bernie2

Bernie2 MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    .I was stating what I read in an article about air travel. It seems that the article was a little loose on the facts.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.