1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Linq Cabana Rooms - anyone stay in one?

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by DonnyC, Apr 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DonnyC

DonnyC VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The Linq cabanda rooms look neat...but man! Are they ever expensive!!!

'Can’t get enough of the pool? Stay in one of the 18 cabana rooms that feature an adjoining patio/cabana area directly on the pool deck. You’ll have your own TV, sectional seating and umbrellas for shade. As a Cabana Room guest, you will be served throughout the day by the cabana staff. You can even request morning “wake up calls” where they’ll deliver desired menu items at a specified time.'

$360 (or so) so a weekday in August.

2. starlight0229

starlight0229 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
  3. klawrey

klawrey High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Relative to what you'd pay for a cabana at ANY other property on the strip the $360 is extremely cheap. Most are about a $500 food and beverage minimum and you wouldn't have immediate access to your room as you do with the cabana rooms at Linq.

And if the rumored $200 towards food and beverage with the booking, it's a steal at $360 if you're a pool person. VegasChatter reports that is the case but I've heard others not see it included anywhere when actually booking so I don't know if it's just hit or miss or if it is something based on when you book or availability. If you book please share more details, if any, regarding the $200 food and beverage credit.

4. breanna61

breanna61 Super Moderator

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I hadn't heard about these....hope someone reports back with details!

5. Jinx

Jinx VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Back when it was the IP and before these were cabana rooms, I was lucky enough to stay in a standard remodeled room with patio door to the pool deck, it was pretty neat to be able to just step out onto the pool deck, hang out for a bit and be back in the room in a minute if needed.

6. Terry Benedict

Terry Benedict VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It would be a good deal depending on the quality (your own value) of the pool.
    I think the critical question is What is the pool at Linq like?

7. easy_money

easy_money High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Didn't hear about this until this post. Just checked the site and it states that you do receive a daily $200 food & beverage credit. YouTube has some good videos of the pool. Nothing extravagant but looks nice. And the site said the pool is 21+.

"These brand new Deluxe Poolside Cabana rooms provide private patios with direct access to The LINQ’s pool. Soak up the sun with waitress service from the nearby pool bar. Picture it like your own day club experience. The 300-square-foot room has one pillow-top king bed. Electronic features include USB charging stations and a 47-inch LED flat-screen TV. The room is designed with modern furnishings and pops of color. Guests can check-in via the VIP check-in desk. Room service is available upon request. *Book this room from now - 9/30/2015 and receive a $200 daily food and beverage credit during your stay."

8. CaliWes

CaliWes Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    These are like $650-almost $800 a night for a room during summer on fridays and saturdays. Where are you getting $360?

I will say this. I usually stay at PH and my lady wanted to try CP this next trip, but we both love pools and this has me really thinking. I believe I'm going to be asking my host about getting one of these.

9. Beach Crazy

Beach Crazy Hostess With the Mostess

Like Jinx, I also stayed in one of these rooms when it was IP. It's really awesome to just open your door and be on the pool deck. Also nice to use your own bathroom instead of using the public ones. Of course there was no drink service or chairs outside my door, that would be nice but I'm still debating if it's really worth the money they are charging.

10. Mancation 2011

Mancation 2011 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would also like to see where you guys are getting the $360 from? These rooms look awesome and the new Linq pool looks like it could be fun. Like CaliWes said I only see them for like $650.

11. CaliWes

CaliWes Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just emailed my guy in Vegas and booked the room Friday thru Monday Labor Day weekend!!!!!! Comp'd. Which was nice because during Labor day weekend I think it was $900+ per night.

Can't wait to chill out first thing int he morning with a beer at my private cabana and people watch. The bad thing is this might affect how much gambling I do lol.....which could be a good or bad thing :()

12. Mancation 2011

Mancation 2011 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Awesome. I obviously need a "guy" in Vegas lol. I dont gamble enough to have a guy though.

If you can review it when you get back. May book this next time we go.

13. CaliWes

CaliWes Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I will let everyone know how it goes......Hopefully I can remember this post at that time lol....its alittle more then 4 months away.

14. STPFan

STPFan VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Has anyone stayed at one of these Cabana rooms yet. I am tempted to stay in one for my upcoming sept/oct trip.

15. joesmom

joesmom Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Didn't know about these and just checked them out signing in with my TR and I could get 4 weeknights comped in November in these and it says if you book by Sept 30th I would get $200 food and beverage daily credit too!! Since I am only gold that is amazing - wish I was going back to give it a try

16. Cross

Cross Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I tried to book this same room for March 2016 and was told that you only get the $200 daily credit if you stay by Sept 30. Not book by then.

17. Jordan

Jordan Caveman

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Where did you guys even see this room to book? All I see is the King Suite on the TR website?

18. Jordan

Jordan Caveman

Trips to Las Vegas:
    NM, I found it, although it says it's sold out for me....usually that means it doesn't qualify for a COMP w/o host approval doesn't it?

PSCabana.jpg

19. joesmom

joesmom Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would call them back because when I do it online it clearly says "book" - maybe email them with this picture

book.jpg

20. joesmom

joesmom Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 27, 2015
Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.