1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Bellagio / mlife questions

Discussion in 'Comps' started by HuskerBB, Apr 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HuskerBB

HuskerBB VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just booked a Bellagio email offer for a couple nights. Have not stayed at MGM properties for several years - been using CET offers lately but timing was right so decided not to pass this up. I have a couple minor questions:

1. Neither the email offer or the reservation confirmation they sent me makes any mention of resort fees. Anyone with mlife experience know whether we will still be charged the resort fee?

2. Offer comes with a small food and beverage credit. The email fine print does say that "express comps earned may be used to fill components of this offer". I have some express comps built up already and will obviously get more while there. If I don't use those up separately while we are there is it likely that they will just take that F&B credit out of whatever express comps I still have when we check out?

Neither of these is a big deal - just curious and figure those of you with recent mlife experience would know the answers.

2. DaiLun

DaiLun R.C., L.C., and A.A.N.G.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    IMHO, mLife is a little different than CET. I think that's just a CYA statement in case you don't make their play requirements. Resort fees are always in play below Platinum level, but your host can comp them off without using any express comp credits, provided that you have met the play requirements.

So, in summary:

1. - maybe, depending on your play
    2. - before you check out, check with the duty host to see what you can be comped for. When I stay at mLife, I like to charge everything to the room and then see what can be comped off later. You may be given the option to use Express Comp credit, or if you want to keep the comp credits, pay cash (that is more the CET way)

3. JosieCat

JosieCat VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think both of those will depend on the play you give them. I personally have never been charged resort fees at Bellagio, nor have they used my express comps. I would think unless you completely stiff them on play that they won't use express comps to cover what they promised in the F&B comp.

4. dannyocean

dannyocean High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The resort fee definitely depends on play. But usually they'll charge it unless they comp the whole room.

5. Jejas

Jejas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It depends on the offer you are using.
    On all my stays at Bellagio, I was always told at check-in time that the room and resort fees were taken care of.

6. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Any OFFERED food and beverage will be honored and not paid with EC or dependent on play.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.