1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Packer's live april 18-21 trip report!

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by Packer, Apr 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Packer

Packer VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:

My Trip Report

20150416_205234.jpg
    Picture stands for Packers Trip Report... Didn't pick up all my cash yet to make a longer more thought out name. LOL
    It has been a long four weeks since my last trip. That trip was March Madness. This trip is April nothing else to do trip. OMG, im a true Degen and proud of it! Had reservations at Aria so I could play Shadow but shadow is closed for 2 weeks for aerification of greens and some fairways. Also I like to go from Wynn to Aria just for a change of scenery. But no Aria this time and back to the Wynn. Accommodations were changed from a 2 bdrm salon suite to a regular tower room because I was by myself. But then I said why don't I get a parlor suite so I did. Life is short after all. Who is going this time? ME! Only me. That's right solo trip. Haven't done a solo trip in years. I think. My 3 friends who were going all canceled. S is going to Costa Rica, P is going to wine country with his wife and H says he has no money. So here I am solo. That means no one is golfing with me at Wynn and Southern Highlands. So I canceled Southern Highlands as I want to wait to play with my buddies which means im going to slum it at Wynn Sunday and Monday. Playing with Hunter Sunday and my long time friend who runs SW on Monday. Told Hunter to bring lots of 50s for a nice little competitive game. Hunter is a good golfer so it should be fun. I will make sure to get 8 a side! LOL..

Planning on partying with Pleepleus hopefully Saturday and Sunday. Meeting the one and only Katmu Saturday night. Get ready Katmu!! Also looking forward to meeting other VMBers on Monday I think.

Food? Here are some I can hit up.. SW just because, shake shack, Giada's, Delmonico's, N9NE steak, Joel Robuchon, Earl of Sandwich, Lotus of Siam, Le Cirque, Mr. Mamas, Mon Ami Gabi, Sinatra, Omelet House, Gallagher's Steakhouse, Secret pizza, Holsteins and hash house... I know pretty eclectic to say the least. Lots of options. I will eat at 9 different restaurants this trip! Help me pick. Breakfast, lunch and dinner for 3 days..

I am going to try to do this TR a little different this time. Im going to try to speak thru my pictures. You will know or have to guess where I am and what im doing from the pictures I take. I know, good luck with that. Im sure I will write as well due to me not being able to shut up.

Bank roll will be the usual. 35k cash ish and I have my CL's which I never and don't want to tap into. As always im prepared to lose 20-30k... Games of choice will be Craps and Baccarat ONLY! Ok, I have to play PT's roulette game. I don't think ive lost at it yet! (Knock on wood) March Madness trip I lost but made it back and a few thousand more during my golf outing at Pechanga. But still 2-1-0 for the year in Las Vegas. Hope to be 3-1-0 after this little solo trip. Cant believe im going solo..

That's it for now and as I remember more I will add it here... Oh and yes im blessed and appreciate all of the above and glad im healthy! Remember it isn't about the "Things" we have it is about family and the people we surround ourselves with. Thank you for following.

2. saeldway

saeldway Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Cool, I'll be in town when Packer's in town (also coming from SoCal). As a craps player I'd love to see your doe-don't in person because reading it just goes over my head. You're always an interesting read. Good Luck!

3. katmu

katmu Well-Known Member

I am not going to be able to match your skills at writing a trip report but I'm going to start my 1st semi-live trip report tomorrow.

I just checked in for my flight online as I can't sleep.

See you Saturday!

4. Packer

Packer VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This is for you Katmu! :nworthy::beer::drunk::banana: :noangel:

5. Packer

Packer VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Interesting read... I don't know if that's a insult or a compliment. I will choose the latter. And, thank you! Good luck to you too!

6. sindustry

sindustry VIP Whale

I'd say it was a compliment! Good luck to you, Packer! I always enjoy solo trips...although, I have to fight the degen side of me really hard when I am in Vegas solo. Looking forward to your updates!

7. Packer

Packer VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Im sure it was sindustry. Thanks for the well wishes. Years and years ago I too would have to fight the degen/addictive side to me. Thank goodness not anymore.

8. EricTahiti

EricTahiti Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Enjoy Joel REBUCHON table ! one of the best place to eat. GOOD LUCK for games.

9. hla

hla Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Looking forward to another TR from you Packer! Enjoy your trip and best of luck..

SW, Delmonico's, Joel Robuchon, Sinatra for dinner.
    Giada's, Shake Shack, Lotus of Siam, Holsteins for lunch.
    Mon Ami Gabi, Omelet House, Hash House for breakfast.

10. VegasChic-

VegasChic- VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    As always, best of luck to you Packer! Looking forward to the trip report. I'm pretty sure a "solo" trip won't feel so solo anymore with all the VMB meet-ups you will have! Have fun!

11. broncofn

broncofn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Have a good time packer! Told you to cancel and to come out to AC next week for my bday!

12. VDMTom

VDMTom Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    best of luck buddy!!

13. FullBoat

FullBoat VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Lookout Vegas, here comes Packer. Good luck man, knock 'em poor.

14. sigsev

sigsev Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Good luck Packer. I haven't been to Robuchon in over a year so next trip I have that on my list.

Is it even possible for one person to eat at Hash House? I needed a lot of help last time I ordered a dish there.

15. majorminor

majorminor Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Good luck Packer. I'm T-2 days. Maybe I'll run into you at Cosmo. I'll buy you a slice :thumbsup:

16. Tbone3336

Tbone3336 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Good Luck Packer! Hope you win tons and have some interesting encounters solo. Thanks again for taking the time to entertain us!

17. pphold

pphold pp Park Place Degenerate

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Best of Luck to you Packer my friend. May the dark side of the craps table bring you many winnings and lots of blackjacks. Oh you need to have dinner one night at the Steak House at the Trop with pleepleus.

Pleeleus Take Packer there one night.

I wish I could go. At the Oncologist's office today will be here all day. I would much rather be in Vegas with you than here.

18. Hobofrank

Hobofrank Prime Minister of Idiocracy

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Agree, thats Flintstone s level portions right there

19. Packer

Packer VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks eric. Never been to JR. Everyone says to go. So probably will.

20. Packer

Packer VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you hla,
    You suggested a great lineup!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.