1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Do Caesars hotel guests get complimentary access to Omnia night club?

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by jammer23, Apr 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jammer23

jammer23 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Do Caesars hotel guests get complimentary access to Omnia night club? Thanks in advanced.

2. simundo26

simundo26 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    no they dont

3. NewOrleansSlimm

NewOrleansSlimm VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    with a diamond card you will, with a 7 star card you and a few guest...just staying there as a guest with no diamond or 7star card....No

4. the12teddy

the12teddy Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Is this confirmed? Drais wouldn't let me in or cut with diamond. However vodoo and pure did

5. jammer23

jammer23 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks all for replying. I'll guess I will fork out another ~$40 (with all the BS fees included). I'm planning to move my gambling from CET to MGM.

@the12teddy,
    Drai's is not fun. It just has one main dance floor. So if the dj isn't good that night, you can't go anywhere and might as well leave the club and go gamble..
    The worse club is Drai's After Hour, guys have to tip the bouncer to go in. WTF!

6. NickG

NickG Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    When I was there a two weeks ago, they told me that Diamond cards could cut the line but still had to pay. I believe this is also true of NOBU guests, but not all Caesars guests.

7. Tellafriend

Tellafriend MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    nothing is complimentary at Caesars. Their players demanded it.

8. user3657

user3657 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Damnit, I use to love pure because I would flash an old room key and always got free cover.

9. jammer23

jammer23 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's really stupid of them not allowing people to go into Heart of Omnia. I went there couple weeks ago and was lucky to get in without any questions. I stayed there the whole night since I have no interest in the EDC stuff they played in the main room.

Per Paperposter's message:

10. lasvegas_limo_driver

lasvegas_limo_driver MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Right now Omnia will not do any comps, as CET has nothing to do with Omnia. the major clubs in town will not offer any comps on Friday and Saturday night's except Wynn.

11. sailboat310

sailboat310 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Most top tier nightclubs are HARD comps. Just have to arrange amount before going with your host. I am editing this post as I have been corrected by several VMBers.

Omnia is owned by the Hakkasan group and has no affiliation with Caesars except for residing in the spot that was formerly PURE nightclub!

I have not entered a nightclub just to take a look, so I have no personal experience with entrance fees, however, for comped bottle service, unless going through nightclub management, for gambling players, it generally has to be prearranged. Generally they will give you a certain limit, after which, you pay for and hope to get back at the end of your trip with enough play at the tables or slots. This is purely from my own experience at the various nightclubs. So I do not know if this is a hard or fast rule.

I hope that satisfies the several PMs I have received. This certainly is a tough crowd.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.