1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Show Ticket reservation with Email? and other question

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by achimgab, Apr 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. achimgab

achimgab Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hello,

I´m from Germany and I have Reward Codes for Premium Companion Ticket to Zarkana.

Is it possible to book this Show Tickets without a Telefon call to an operater, the call in the US cost me some $$ and my english wasn´t good enough for such a call.
    Is it also possible to book this Tickets with an E-Mail.

I have another question. My wife has enough LPoints for a nexrt reward - is it possible to Transfer this (possible buffet) coupon to me? We are both MLife Members but she had more Points.

Thanks for your help.
    Achim

2. smrtypnts

smrtypnts Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Are you playing MyVegas? Is that where you got the code for the premium companion ticket to Zarkana? If so, I think you MUST make the phone call. Have your MLife # ready to give the lady; have your code for the ticket ready and have a credit card ready to purchase the other ticket.
    Again, if you're playing MyVegas and that is how your wife has more LP's than you, the answer to transfer is NO. You may not use her points unless she is going to Las Vegas with you.

3. jr7110

jr7110 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Instead of an email, why don't you write out whatever you were going to put in the email and read it to the reservationist - including the part about you being from Germany and not speaking English fluently. You can use the Bing translator website to translate from German to English so you can type in what you want to say and let the website convert it....this way you can get your point across and reserve the tickets. Unfortunately, smrtypnts is right - you must make the call - they will not allow you to reserve with an email. Here is the Bing website:

https://www.bing.com/translator/

4. Jwingle

Jwingle Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't think it's possible to book via email. You need to call. I have heard that people who are calling from outside of the US are using Skype to make free calls. You seem to be writing in English well enough to communicate what you need so I think you would be fine calling them!

As far as a transfer of LP's you cannot transfer them. Your wife will need to be the one who purchases the other reward on her account.

You could always do a 2 for 1 buffet (which is cheaper). That means she will purchase a 2 for 1 buffet with her loyalty points, redeem at the hotel, and then when you go to eat at the buffet, one of you will purchase a buffet and the other will eat free! That's what my husband and I are doing since he doesn't have enough LP's. She of course will need to be with you on the trip in order to redeem at the hotel!

Hope this helps!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.