1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Vegas limos

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by rhubba78, Apr 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rhubba78

rhubba78 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am wanting to surprise my wife with a limo for our upcoming Vegas trip. What is everybody's experience with Presidential's round trip airport service vs Bell-Trans ride share. I have seen where people say that Presidential will stop at The Welcome to Las Vegas sign, with Bell-Trans, they may not do that. Presidential would be about 80-90 dollars more. What about the condition of the cars? Is there any difference between what the two uses?Bell-Trans pictures look like older Lincolns, where as Presidential's cars look newer.

2. klawrey

klawrey High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Used Presidential about 2-3 weeks ago and they were outstanding. Our driver was waiting for us when we landed even though we were on the ground 20 minutes early. I believe the use flight trackers to time their arrival. There were 4 of us with suitcases and two sets of golf clubs and our driver successfully secured them in the trunk of the "Super Stretch" that we booked. The car was fantastic, new model year and very clean and well-kept. He uncorked our bottle of champagne and poured us all a glass and we were off. We had him leave down the partition and we bullshitted with him for the riding from the airport to the Monte Carlo. Well worth the money and I would recommend them over any others. I have used Bell-Trans and A1 in the past in Vegas but gave Presidential a shot based on glowing reviews on this board and I didn't regret it one bit. They have earned my repeat business for future trips.

3. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We've used Presidential twice round trip from/to airport. Both times outstanding. Driver waiting for us at baggage claim and was early to the hotel to pick us up. He gladly stopped for some supplies on the way from the airport to the hotel. We had a bottle of champagne to enjoy as well.

4. VegasDave

VegasDave Addicted

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Used beltran through limos.com, not worth it for me.

5. Universal

Universal High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Presidential is the way to go.

6. ronc

ronc VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We've used Presidential more than a dozen times; not a bad experience ever. At least three trips were in upgraded vehicles well beyond what what we had reserved. They have always offered to make an extra stop--the last driver drove around a bunch of blocks while polished off the champagne, kissed a bit, and sang along with the tunes...since our trip was only from the airport to Aria, he saw that were having fun and stretched it out.

7. FullBoat

FullBoat VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have to give my recommendation to Presidential as well. Took a friend on her first Vegas trip, and asked them to drive down the strip from the airport. Did it with no problems. The driver let me know he was waiting at the bottom of the escalator as soon as my plane landed. And, they were at my hotel about 2.5 hours early for the return flight. Asked him to wait for a few as I was just finishing cashing in, and my friend wasn't done with slots yet. He didn't have any problem waiting. Great company.

8. garyho222

garyho222 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have the bell booked but now I thinking presidential. My wife is not thrilled with the thought of sharing a ride to the hotel.

9. ronc

ronc VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    For the price, nothing beats a limo to the hotel. I don't make a habit of driving in Vegas because it limits my drinking, so we cab to a lot of places. Arrival time is just not one of the times we do that--I enjoy a bit of luxury on my way to a nice hotel. Okay, and even on the way to a not as nice hotel. It just starts the trip off right.

If I get in before the rest of the gang, I get the hotel check-in done and we limo down the strip to downtown.

10. Cinwhim

Cinwhim Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We always rent a car but I recommended presidential to a friend based on reviews I've read on here over the years. Based on the pics she posted on Facebook this week, she has had a great experience.

11. billyinpg

billyinpg Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Same experience we have every time, we often seem to get that super stretch Caddy Escalade when we book the airport special.

12. ajp

ajp High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've done it three times now and never had to share. As a matter of fact I have only seen one report of someone having to share.

13. IWannaBeInVegas

IWannaBeInVegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Correct me if I am wrong, but I believe Bell owns Presidential Limo. I know when I emailed Bell about my reservation of the VIP service I got an email back and it had a presidential Limo address.

14. phade

phade Keeping tabs on LV while not there...

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There is some relationship between the two.

Presidential will continually get my business when I go to Vegas. The service I have received has been top-notch.

15. LoveDowntownVegas

LoveDowntownVegas High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
  16. hotreds

hotreds Illegitimi non carborundum!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Please convince me that $100 for a ten minute ride is worth it when the buses are $20.

17. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's subjective of course. When we do the limo we have them stop for groceries and drinks for the room. They will also drive us around for awhile if we want, you basically get an hour. It's a fun way to start your trip. Sometimes we'll be with another couple or even 2 other couples and then it makes more financial sense. Ad for the return trip they're waiting for you well in advance at your hotel.

18. hillwood24

hillwood24 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I had to share on my last trip and it sucked. They put the girlfriend and I into a town car with another couple. The other couple was weird as hell and kept asking if we wanted to hangout. Luckily, we were the first drop off, but it was very uncomfortable.

I would rather have been on the regular shuttle or even in a taxi. The girlfriend was pissed at me because I tried to save money. I'll never do the shared ride again.

19. hotreds

hotreds Illegitimi non carborundum!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So, we could ask them to stop at Wally World so we could pick up some munchies for the room?

20. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes we've had them stop at stores every time we've used them. No problem.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.