1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Zumanity Seating

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by couponqueen, Apr 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. couponqueen

couponqueen Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Any suggestions of where to sit for Zumanity? I am buying the tickets on myvegas and there are tickets for 28,000 points and 63,000 points. What do you recommend?

2. JoJoR

JoJoR VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you have the LP, definitely go for premium. Last summer when I saw Zumanity we were 3 rows from the stage. Great view and equally great show.

3. Snidely

Snidely VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We sat in one of the couches in the front row. It was very cool. We were sitting in our seats were off to the side of the stage but some ushers came over and moved us to the couch. It's a good show to sit close unlike some of the other cirque shows.

4. KuyyaJef

KuyyaJef Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This post came at a great time for me as far as trip planning. I'm using LP via MyVegas and was torn between choosing a front and center balcony or being too close to the stage with front and center orchestra, both options are currently available and pricing probably would have made me choose the balcony.

I guess one question I might throw in is: is there any audience participation that we could probably get pulled into? I'm trying to avoid it if we can.

5. IWannaBeInVegas

IWannaBeInVegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    According to reviews I have read, those on the isle seats in the first few rows are likely to be selected for audience participation but if your not interested they say to let the usher know on the way in. Hopefully that and a little grease in his palm helps me because I have Section 103, Row 1 Seat A, which is dead center right behind the love seats via MyVegas.

6. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We were about 5 rows back, great seats for a great show. And as I always advise, get there at least 20 minutes before showtime, there is some fun stuff that goes on before the show.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2015
  7. sseknichols

sseknichols Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Went to Zumanity once with my uncle b/c he wanted to see "one of those" shows. So he comes back and says you won't believe the seats I got - front row just off of center stage and I groaned silently to myself. During the preshow entertainment and drag queen was walking around the stage and all of the sudden she stopped and turned to look at us. All the lights turn on us and she says. "Whoa-ho, we have our first gay couple of the evening!" Thank goodness the voice in the back of head said that if I say it's my uncle it will get worse. So we just stood and waved at the crowd.

8. IWannaBeInVegas

IWannaBeInVegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That is funny as can be, somehow I was able to picture it happening.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.