1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Bally's Jubilee Tower what room to ask for?

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by Grace, Apr 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grace

Grace Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks in advance for any and all advice! We currently have a jubilee luxury room booked at Ballys
    June 8th-13th. I am a diamond level player, and am curious about the possibility of upgrades or
    What room to ask for when checking in. We are comped for all 5 nights with the reservation
    Being Made by my host from Horseshoe Cleveland. We are looking for a room with a great
    View of the bellagio fountains. Should we try for a premium room or keep luxury?Ask for odd or even number
    Room? Flamingo side or paris side of the building? Also anybody have any luck
    Getting a confirmation call upgrade or room showing up as upgraded on the total rewards
    My reservations page? I know there is a body piercing convention at Ballys that week, could that
    Improve our chances of being upgraded? Thanks again!!

2. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not sure but think we had an odd numbered room - great view of fountains. I also am Diamond and just by asking, said we could move to a Jubilee suite the next day. Since we arrived on a Saturday, all were occupied till Sunday. We loved our room and decided not to move. Convention?? Depends on how close it is to Bally's maybe. We were there for MM 1st week games with a big crowd in town but the upgrade was there.... Good luck!!

3. Grace

Grace Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the tips Sybgal. Think we will ask about upgrading.
    The convention is at ballys so Im hopeful that because of that
    We could possibly be upgraded

4. vegasnut

vegasnut VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    well there is nothing wrong with the rooms in the jubilee tower, i have a slighter less room now (no seperate 2nd sink with fridge but hey i dont need it 1 fridge is enouggh
    view is pretty ok .....there is no bath though
    im ok with it as i get a reasonable good deal (although its a bit adjusting after having suits in paris etc)

5. TXCajuns

TXCajuns Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We were in 7133. Great room with really great view of Paris and most of the fountains. We could see all the way down the strip to Mandalay Bay.

6. TIMSPEED

TIMSPEED Money’s on the way, with CashNetUSA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We were in 7122, we had a view all the way down NORTH strip (other side of the tower).
    Either way, 71st floor is best.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.