1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Mlife Tier Credits missing ?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by bacclover, Apr 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bacclover

bacclover Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    just came back from a trip to Aria (with a dinky bit of action at Bellagio), VIP line reports 13 hours x $158 avg, mostly playing Baccarat with a little bit of Pai Gow Tiles mixed in during chill time

By my own calculation, I should be getting $81 of express comps (very close to what I've received), $569 in primary comps, and ~73,950 worth of tier credits.

But as of now, which is more than 20 hours since my last action, my tier credits is still showing 48,500. Do they post really slowly, or am I mis-calculating in my own spreadsheet. My formula for table games has been :

Tier Credits (table games) = Coin-in / 2.

Am I missing anything ?

2. DeMoN2318

DeMoN2318 The DERS

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Its 33TC per $1 Theo...

Call and get your theo...

time and average really don't mean too much without breaking it out by game...

13 hours at $158 average in roulette is gonna generate way more theo than 13 hours at $158 average in bacc or BJ

3. BayouBengal

BayouBengal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If I recall correctly it's 30pts per $1 of THEO on table games.

4. 44inarow

44inarow VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've definitely seen it take a while for tier credits to make it into the Mlife system for table games. Since the hosts' office has your numbers correctly, which it sounds like they do, then I'd probably just give it a day or so and then call if there's still nothing.

5. bacclover

bacclover Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    ahhh, the 30xtheo makes a lot of sense now.

I've mentioned most of the gaming action is bacc, so we can go with the standard bacc formula (72 hands per hour/shoe, 1.1%HA)

13 hr x $158 of bacc is roughly $1,627 of theo. At 30x, that translates to 48,803 TC, which is very very close to the 48,495 that's posted to my account.

Thanks for the clarification =)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.