1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Question

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by shaggyboiler, Apr 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shaggyboiler

shaggyboiler Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thought maybe you can help me out. Me and my wife are heading out to vegas in a few weeks. We are going out Friday and she is returning Monday while I stay for another 5 days for a conference.

We are staying at Linq for the first 2 nights then moving over to Delano for the last night and my next 5.

I was going to get the Zumanity tickets and a 2 for 1 and Nine Fine Irishmen along with a 50 in freeplay @ Mandalay Bay. So would I got to Mlife in NYNY the day of zumanity and get those tickets and the NFI 2for1?
    Since I'm not staying at Mandalay Bay but Delano till Sunday night will I be able to still get he $50 freeplay?

My wife is getting 3 things as well at Monte Carlo i believe.

Finial question we can both still get a few of the mono rails as well past the 3 in 30 correct?

Thank you in Advance,
    Shane

2. JoJoR

JoJoR VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    -You can pick up the Zumanity tickets at any box office (MB, Aria, NYNY, Mirage, etc.) up until the day of the show.

-You'll redeem your NFI 2 for 1 at NYNY's Mlife desk.

-MB just got really stingy with their MyVegas freeplay rules, but I recently stayed at the Delano and used a $25 freeplay reward without any issues.

-Monorail doesn't count towards your 3 in 30 limit.

3. shaggyboiler

shaggyboiler Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You say day of the show, does that mean I can't get them on Saturday for Saturday show? Or meaning I can.

4. Kolmeseiska

Kolmeseiska Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If I remember right, you have to pick up the tickets no later than 4pm on the day of the show. I've always picked them up straight after arriving on the property.

5. Matty Ice

Matty Ice High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The NFI reward you'll have to get at NYNY. The Zumanity tickets can be picked up at any MGM box office before 4pm day of the show. If I remember correctly, the Zumanity box office opens at 10am. I stayed 3 nights at Delano in March and was able to use the $50 MyVegas MB free play, but they recently changed the terms, so make sure to read it. You can each get 4 one-way monorail passes that do not count towards your 3/30. Have a great trip!

6. miniwhale

miniwhale High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you are staying at Delano on an offer, then you probably won't be able to use the freeplay. MB did tighten their restrictions, as was said before, make sure you get all the details before you use all your lps on that reward.

7. Matty Ice

Matty Ice High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just read the terms for the $50 free play at Mandalay Bay. It says "cannot be used with any M life promotion that includes complimentary room nights." So, if you're paying for your room, you should be ok.

8. JoJoR

JoJoR VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You can pick up Zumanity tickets at any box office the day before the show. But day of the show (Saturday), you'll have to pick up the tickets at the NYNY box office. So, the day you arrive (say its a Wednesday), you can run over to the Mirage and pickup your Zumanity tickets if you want.

Hopefully that makes more sense.

9. shaggyboiler

shaggyboiler Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Makes since. I arrive on Friday evening around 6:30. Was going to go to the show on Saturday. So look like I'll have to pick them up at box office. Probably isn't any harder then any box office. Thank you

10. JoJoR

JoJoR VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Naa, just bring your MLife card and ID with you. It wouldn't hurt to bring your MyVegas confirmation code (the one they gave you over the phone) too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.