1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

How early to a strip club??

Discussion in 'Vegas After Dark' started by Brad8173, Mar 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brad8173

Brad8173 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What time do you need to get to SR (or any other SC for that matter) to get good seating?
    When does HH start /end??
    Is it better to use host ahead of time or just ask for bottle specials at the door???

B

2. Hobofrank

Hobofrank Prime Minister of Idiocracy

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Before 8 the talent is not as good as it could be
    maybe a NYC 8 at best?....this is on the weekend, not sure about weekdays

3. user3657

user3657 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What do you mean good seating? Do you want something close to the stage?

4. jrinct1

jrinct1 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Also depending on what place ya are going to and as stated above. Smaller houses might be a bit lesser quality. The bigger or 24 hr places might have better talent.
    From the jist of your question might stick to the larger houses.

5. jaybert

jaybert Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We went 4pm on Saturday to Sapphires to watch some march madness this past weekend and it was pretty dead. Only a few girls. We stayed until 8pm and it was still reasonably empty but more girls started showing up as well as guests. Atmosphere was good to chill out and watch the game...

Last edited: Mar 31, 2015
  6. NJS24

NJS24 Voice of Reason

Trips to Las Vegas:
    As always, remember that the fat/less attractive talent do more. Act accordingly.

7. Brad8173

Brad8173 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    These places are tricky...last time I was in one in my local city my buddy and I went in and came out 7 hours later!

8. buckeyestud

buckeyestud Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Went to CH3 at 10am on a Sunday to watch football. It was promoted as showing games but turned into a nightmare with literally nobody there (1 patron leftover from night before and 1 girl who made it clear she wasn't doing anything) and we were charged a bogus cover charge. We left after we pounded our bucket of beers which wasn't reduced price as the 'deal' didn't start until noon. It was a joke. So.. yeah. I never recommend going anywhere too early.

9. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Arnold Snyders site has all the strip club happy hour info, it's very detailed and comprehensive. He also has an article about the pros and cons of going early (early in Vegas meaning before 11 PM). ********************** It's associated with Las Vegas Advisor.

10. Beefcake

Beefcake Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah, early in Vegas strip club terms is before 11pm. People tend to gamble, eat, and drink first then go to the clubs later. Things don't get rolling at most of the big clubs until after midnight. The hottest girls don't start until 11 or so too for that reason.

In my experience at the Rhino if you want a seat you should get there between 10-11pm at the latest or you risk having to stand and float around the club. Obviously bad if you're into getting table dances without having to go to the VIP rooms. Also, if you don't go in a group or at least 1 friend to save it, the first time you get up to visit the rest room, your seat is gone for good.

Personally I like going out around 8pm and leave around 12 when it gets packed. The girls may only be in the 6 to 8 range at that time, but you will get a lot more attention from them.

11. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Many that open very early or are 24/7 won't necessarily have anyone on stage all the time. Some will just have a few dancers in the club during the day for lappers and VIP. Personally I like to see them on stage before committing to more.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.