1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Slots Old Machines at the D and WOZ Ruby Slippers

Discussion in 'Slots' started by rutgers, Mar 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rutgers

rutgers Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi guys .. headed to Vegas Saturday ... wondering if anyone has been to Caesars lately and if so, did you happen to notice if it still had the Wizard Of Oz Ruby Slippers penny slot? Also, I read that the D downtown has some older slots ... has anyone been there lately and noticed what they had? Trying to decided if it's worth it for us to head to Fremont Street. Thanks!

2. scohitch

scohitch Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Their older slots are upstairs and really aren't older, in VLT terms. They have a few old Konami games and Catch a Wave, but you can find that last one at NYNY. Downstairs by the valet entrance, they have Ghost Island and few like that but nothing really old. To me, older VLTs are Crazy Clowns, Jumping Jokers, etc. The D is good for a few table games that are hard to find - deuces wild and Pai Gow Mania.

Not sure about Caesars WOZ offerings.

3. sigsev

sigsev Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Coin droppers at the D are fun enough, just make sure you wash your hands afterwards. Worth stopping by if you plan on exploring downtown anyway. I wouldn't say its worth a special trip.

4. D in the D

D in the D Oldest ride, Longest Line

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No knock on anyone that posts here, but this is the best piece of Vegas advice ever given on this board.

5. ZiggyZag

ZiggyZag Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
  6. rutgers

rutgers Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you everyone for the advice!! As for D - yes, we are planning to go downtown anyway so was planning to pop in there! Yes, we will wash our hands lol .. I always do after handling chips, cards, machines, etc. :)

7. sigsev

sigsev Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The black stuff that comes off your hands after handling all those quarters makes TITO the greatest invention for slot players IMO!

8. rutgers

rutgers Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    True! When they first started the TITO years back, I wondered if it would take away from the experience ... it has served to make it much more convenient and easy. Feel bad for the folks who lost jobs because of it though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.