1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Wet Republic vs Sapphires Day Club

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by Brad8173, Mar 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brad8173

Brad8173 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    7 guy stag (mid 30s) looking for a day club to start off the Friday of a boys weekend. I am responsible for planning the day but have no experience in this area...I need some help.

Leaning towards Wet as we are staying at MGM but are looking for a place where we can enjoy the crowd but not to be packed in like sardines - want a mix of fun and relaxation.

We will be getting a table/cabana where ever we go as we need a home base.

Looking for anyone who has been to these venues for info and opinions.

What to do....?

B

2. alexb7

alexb7 MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Get a cabana at Bare. They have great service and the minimum spend is pretty reasonable. The host there is Eric Yano.

3. rider_pride77

rider_pride77 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Usually Fridays are never too crazy at the Dayclubs they are busy but not super busy, Last year checked out Drais on Friday and it was decent and a good location overlooking the strip something to think about. Wet Republic does tend to get packed pretty quickly and not very relaxing.

I would stay away from Sapphire it is basically a bunch of guys there and some off duty strippers hanging around, the prices are usually a lot less but now worth it IMO.

Another option would be to save some money and just get a Cabana at MGM since there is a pretty decent pool set up there and it would be probably at least half the price as a day club. Since your at MGM I would look into Daylight at Mandalay Bay as well...

4. pleepleus

pleepleus 2016 - The monkey is back

Trips to Las Vegas:
    How much are you looking to spend?

5. jaybert

jaybert Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We did wet republic this past Friday and rented one of the outer cabanas with the tv + access to the small private pools. I was $3k minimum spend. The cheapest option available for us was $1000 for the tables close to the bar but there might be cheaper available for smaller groups (we had like 15 guys).

Lots of fun and the host will bring up groups of girls to drink/hang out if you want. If I were single this would definitely be the way to go, but I was just watching them drink our alcohol and thinking how much they were costing us :). The non married guys appreciated it in sure and everyone had fun. I'd highly recommend the outer cabanas , gives you your own private area to hang out and you can always go down to the gross pool if you want to

6. Brad8173

Brad8173 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the info - still undecided but def more to think about.

We are not too worried about the minimums....more concerned with actually SPENDING the minmums as the group is mid 30s and not sure we can drink like we used to. Bottles will help us spend and of course if we find some girls they would be happy to do their part.

Forgot about Drais will look into that as well as some other clubs to see what's up there.

Good info now just got to make a decision.

7. jaybert

jaybert Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I wouldn't worry about finding the girls to help you drink the alcohol. the host will definitely assist if you want, but college girls on spring break love themselves some free alcohol. It was something like $1100 for a 1.75L of vodka, add in food (very overpriced but actually hit the spot), mixers, beer, etc, it shouldn't be that hard to hit. You can also get the more top shelf alcohol and you'll be able to hit the minimum easy with just a couple 1L bottles of different liquors.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.