1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Where to use $25 from Landry's Select Club?

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by WWGB, Mar 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WWGB

WWGB High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm lucky enough to be going to Las Vegas near my birthday, so I'll have $25 on my Landry's Select Club card that I can use. I plan to use it at the Golden Nugget and would like it to cover my entire (solo) meal (except tip).

Where would you use it and what would you order?

2. iluv2fish

iluv2fish Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We've used ours at the Chart House. You can eat at the bar if you like. $25 may not go very far though, depending on what you order.

3. xmarksx

xmarksx VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
  4. WWGB

WWGB High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No sushi. Looks like at Chart House I'd be limited to soup and salad or a chicken entrée at that price point. Grotto or Claim Jumper seem to be the best bets.

5. 16gauge

16gauge Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Are you going to be near the MGM at all during your trip? We used my $25 at the RainForestCafe inside MGM. $25 covered most of the bill for the two of us. As stated above, $25 at the places in the GN will not go far.

6. kingpasty

kingpasty High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Do you have to use the $25 the month of your birthday or does it carry over to following months?

7. Nikkid21

Nikkid21 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We tried to use it at rainforest mgm last year but they couldn't use is to cover alcoholic drinks. Used it for the Chinese specials as claim jumper at the mgm. Trevi in the forum shops is also a landrys restaurant and there is a claim jumper at town square.

8. Oxygenator

Oxygenator Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'd use it at tje Chart House happy hour . $25 will go far , even with a cocktail.

9. tom.mckenzie

tom.mckenzie Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You can eat OK at Grotto for $25. If you get there before 6:00, you could get one of the pizzas at the bar for $8, which would leave enough money left over for the meatballs or another appetizer. I might try Claim Jumper the next time I have $25 there. Looks like you could eat pretty well there for $25.

Chart House has a decent happy hour. You could eat pretty well at the bar for $25, but again, I think it ends at 6:00.

And although you specified the Nugget, if you have a car or don't mind taking the bus, both Morton's and McCormick and Schmick have great happy hour deals at the bar.

10. WWGB

WWGB High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It has to be used for some window of time around the birthday. It might be during the birthday month and a couple of weeks into the following month.

11. WWGB

WWGB High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the Town Square tip. I have a car and am not staying at the Golden Nugget. It just seemed like a logical place to use it. It hadn't occurred to me to consider other locations. I arrive at 9:30 on a Saturday morning, so I could certainly imagine swinging by Town Square for breakfast after getting the rental car.

12. BayouBengal

BayouBengal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Morton's is now owned by Landry's so if you end up away from the Nugget that's an option. McCormick and Schnick's is Landry's as well. I really enjoy their happy hour appetizers in the bar area.

13. DNA

DNA Low-Roller

I actually am in need of a new card as mine is all cracked. So, the other day I went onto their site and logged in after I had them send me a password to my email. Anyways, it showed I had $50 banked from previous birthday and the initial $25 they gave me for buying it. It was 3 years ago when I bought it, and I have never used it. My birthday was in November. I'm not sure how long or how many times it banks your birthday money, but I did see something on thier site about it. Just an FYI you might want to go check out the Landry site.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.