1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Anyone, Anyone, ANYONE get a upgrade offer from Harrah's lately

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by Username, Mar 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Username

Username VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Last year we got a email to upgrade our comped room to a Executive Suite for $50 per night but we haven't received one yet. It's less then 2 week now and we are still hoping to receive that offer again. So please chime in if you have been offered any room upgrades via email from a CET property.

2. sxr007

sxr007 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Stayed the 1st week of March. I also was wondering when I would receive my upgrade offer. Finally, less then a week before I arrived the offer come. I went with the $50 upgrade to a suite. At check in, the clerk says here is your key. I was like, "did I get my upgrade to a suite." She said yes.

Slightly dated suite, but very nice. TV above the jucuzzi bath. Shower big enough to throw a small party in. Living room big enough to host a medium party. Wet bar area. Oh, and I was never charged the upgrade price. BONUS.

3. 1033traffic

1033traffic Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Username, I think we are checking in the same day as you again this year (April 5). I also received the email last week with confirmation number and additional nfo but no upgrade offer. Hopefully coming one of these days like happened to sxe007.

4. eltgabs

eltgabs Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've stayed at Harrahs twice so far this year and I have a room booked again for this Sunday. I haven't received one upgrade offer yet.

5. Username

Username VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am guessing we will NOT receive that offer this year because the final NCAA basketball game is being played that Tuesday and room prices spiked for that one day........Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

But anyways, if there is only one offer we are going to steal it away from you guys......LOL

6. gambler

gambler VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We're staying a couple nights at Harrah's next week and we received an email 6 days before our scheduled arrival. I'm guessing this is the offer you were talking about.

003.jpg

7. heatherlovesvegas

heatherlovesvegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah, they only send that if they have a bunch of rooms available. I don't always get it (at any hotel) especially if you are traveling on a weekend. Out of my past 12 trips or so, I've gotten it twice..

8. Username

Username VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    YES, that is exactly the one I am hoping for........but last year it was only $50 per night for that Executive Suite.....but it's still a sweet deal. That is the only way I can afford a suite. GRAB IT if can, you will not be sorry.

9. 1033traffic

1033traffic Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Dang it username! I'm gonna have to check for earlier flights to beat you there one year. Lol. Our flights never arrive until 10:30pm so you always have a jump on us....... I'm also hoping to get the email offer AND hope there is still a suite available. How about you put a good word in for me when you check in..... I'll buy drinks if it helps. :beer:

10. Username

Username VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Actually we never cared for those people from Minnesota......LOL.......JK......plan on a fishing trip up by you guys in a year or two.....maybe Mill Lacs. I have a new boat on order and expect it late April or early May.

This year we will arrive around 9am so yeah I guess we will beat you to the punch but as I said in a previous post, I'm guessing with the NCAA final game on Tuesday we probably will not see that offer this year. But if we do, I hope we both can take advantage of it.

11. Tammy58

Tammy58 Frugal Slot Jockey

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't know if all CET props are the same ... BUT...we check in to Bally's next Tues 3/31 and late last night 3/25 I received my email upgrade offer.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.